Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen thinks being a mother of 2 (13 months apart) and walking over 10,000 steps is a personality trait 😖😩🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did fancy Chet especially when Helen gave birth to Elvis and he was ever so slightly more hands on. He's a few sandwiches short of a picnic but the odd time I thought he was fit 🤣 UNTIL the other week when the filter slipped on a gym mirror selfie and he looked like a melting candle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why's Helen asking if 26,000 steps is normal? No hun, you've defied science, well done! Get yourself in the Guinness Book of World Records xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She obviously hasn’t realised yet when you do tasks like hoover the stairs , the ironing or even peeling potatoes it counts towards steps 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I definitely would have fancied Chet like duck when I was a teen. Not so much now cause he looks fake and plastic

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't kick Chet out of bed 🤷‍♀️ UNLESS he opened his mouth. If he started saying "wow" every 5 seconds he'd have to go

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.