Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why's Helen asking if 26,000 steps is normal? No hun, you've defied science, well done! Get yourself in the Guinness Book of World Records xx

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Twertle

Wish it was acceptable for me to open a wine and drink it walking round shopping with my kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I'm surprised Helen didn't bounce up to the spider herself and say 'excuse me, Mr Spider for I am Helen mother of 2 13 months apart. Get out of my house'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Ngl, they make beautiful babies. Ocean is hilarious 😂 Chet makes me laugh, I love seeing my man with his boy mates acting all laddish, being loud etc there’s something really sweet about a group of male friends. I get a long with boys better than girls and Helen is the sort of girl I would avoid. Girls like her do my head in. Sorry not sorry x
Jemma Lucy is that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion, but I think their house is lovely 🥰 yes it’s a bog standard new build, but I wouldn’t mind living in it haha! They all look so happy too, it’s nice to see! Don’t mind me, I’ll see myself out to the rave thread now 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31

teddy19

VIP Member
woke up at 1am because of a ‘mother’s instinct’ that there was a spider on the bed?? whats that got to do with being a mother 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ THICK

• Haha
Reactions: 30

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Are we rewarding a man for buying a pram for his children? Does that make Helen less of a parent because she’s a stay at home parent and he brings in the money? …. Unbelievable. Also just because they haven’t put on Instagram them using the pram doesn’t mean they haven’t or never will
It also doesn’t make Chet any less of a parent by going to a once in a lifetime football match.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Haha yeah that's right I hate kids being fed whilst out shopping. Sorry my comment has been triggering. I would like to add my child doesn't go hungry, I just pack snacks from home when I leave the house.
I also feel you should pay for something before consuming it🤷‍♀️
So do you ask for the cheque before the meal then yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lay111

I think chet is honestly hilarious compared to his brother casey the sad sack so much better personality and sense of humour

Reactions: 27
Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Niknik50

Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)
Christ you will hate me then 😂

• Haha

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Was there honestly numerous stories about multiples just to get to the punchline that super mum Helen has had two babies… 13 months apart 😱😂

• Haha
  • Heart