Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really post and don't get me wrong I'm usually in leggings and gym gear but I dunno why Helen only wears the baggy tracksuits day to day. She has an amazing figure for someone who has a small baby or two kids 13 months apart 🤦‍♀️.
It must be hard going wearing that oversized stuff all day.
Cos they're free, and she has cobwebs in her purse

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helen, please, don’t go that short 😭 you don’t have the face shape for it. Take it from someone who also has a VERY round face and made the same mistake 😭

Reactions: 8
Helen, please, don’t go that short 😭 you don’t have the face shape for it. Take it from someone who also has a VERY round face and made the same mistake 😭
I can’t believe she’s going for the ‘can I speak to the manager’ haircut 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A style like that needs styling daily or you just look like bleeping grumio from plebs. Been there and done it 😭
I suppose she - well Chet has got the money for her to do regular salon trips for a blow dry! Us regular folk don’t have that luxury 😂😭

Reactions: 1
Ffs as if they have someone in to cut the grass?!
My fella would be ashamed of his life if someone else cut his garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I kinda understand the garden but she even hires people to put up shelves and that whilst cries about money everyday. My husband and I are not the handiest but really a shelf.

Reactions: 3
But Chet use to be a grounds park keeper and would cut the grass so it’s not like he wouldn’t know what his doing

Reactions: 5
I kinda understand the garden but she even hires people to put up shelves and that whilst cries about money everyday. My husband and I are not the handiest but really a shelf.
I bet you anything they're not "hiring" these people, because that would imply that that they're paying them. There's nothing that they wouldn't beg for.

Reactions: 3
Filler fail?

Don’t Chet and Casey come from quite a posh area, and are quite middle class? Why do they pretend to be gangster with their Bedfordshire accents?
I’m sure they’re from Mill Hill

Reactions: 1
Mil hill isn’t posh 😂 I mean some parts but I wouldn’t class them as posh at all, I wouldn’t say that they act gangster but Chet just sounds like what most people sound like from North west london, not gangster however that sounds 😆 he would be a hilarious gangster with that speech thing of his

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've obviously got spare money so why not get a gardener in 🤷‍♀️ chet's also the most simple person I've ever come across so he'd probably end up making a right hash of it if he attempted it himself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always feel that Helen is almost hurrying Ocean along into growing up to fast. I know she's a very advanced little girl, but the big girl bed and the potty training, she's not even 2 years old. It makes me sad. Most of us are trying to baby our little ones as long as we can. It's like she wants to push her along so she can have more kids. I wonder will she do this with Elvis too?

Reactions: 11
I always feel that Helen is almost hurrying Ocean along into growing up to fast. I know she's a very advanced little girl, but the big girl bed and the potty training, she's not even 2 years old. It makes me sad. Most of us are trying to baby our little ones as long as we can. It's like she wants to push her along so she can have more kids. I wonder will she do this with Elvis too?
I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with this. My two are really independent, have always let them get on with it and I really think they thrive from it.
Both mine have been in single beds since 1 year old too, potty trained by 2, getting themselves dressed at 2-3, my daughter helps me cook at 4, my little boy helps me with the washing etc, they absolutely love it and it may seem like I’m pushing them to grow up but if they want to be independent and help I will let them.

I don’t like the braggy side of helen though, her children aren’t the first nor the last to do these things. There’s not much need for a double bed, I just think it’s taking up room for toys 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.