Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of her going on about wanting more kids honestly you would think she is the only mother on this earth

Reactions: 15
‘I don’t know how people parent multiples…. I mean me, I pretty much had multiples with *13 months apart*’. Just like millions of people. Me and my sister are 13 months apart and over 30!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so baby obsessed it's scary. I've never been anything like it. Chet must get sick of her going on and the fact she got her coil out makes me die. The moment you stop seeing her mum juice or shots on a night out, you'll know she's pregnant again

Reactions: 17
I wish we could report him for being on his phone whilst driving, nothing annoys me more.
omg it infuriates me! They’d be the first to be preaching about careful driving if God forbid anyone they loved got hurt in a car accident, yet Chet spends more time gawping into his phone whilst behind the wheel than he does actually concentrating

Reactions: 3
‘I don’t know how people parent multiples…. I mean me, I pretty much had multiples with *13 months apart*’. Just like millions of people. Me and my sister are 13 months apart and over 30!
I don’t understand why she even announces it every chance she gets 🤣 it’s stuck in her bio too like I just don’t understand it

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories and came straight on here, knew you’d all be fume with the 13 months comment hashahahah like get a grip it’s not the same as having 2 sets of twins hun 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I wonder does she know that everyone here rips the piss out of her for it, and she's just keeping it up to be annoying? Surely the people around her are like stfu?

Reactions: 8
I wonder does she know that everyone here rips the piss out of her for it, and she's just keeping it up to be annoying? Surely the people around her are like stfu?
Oh she definitely reads here you can tell from her stories she’s showing that

Reactions: 6
I never really post and don't get me wrong I'm usually in leggings and gym gear but I dunno why Helen only wears the baggy tracksuits day to day. She has an amazing figure for someone who has a small baby or two kids 13 months apart 🤦‍♀️.
It must be hard going wearing that oversized stuff all day.

Reactions: 5
My oldest has a double bed and his cot bed went to the next kid. But why does ocean need to move out of a cot bed, it will do her a few more years. Unless someone is getting in it in the night when she’s awake

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.