Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she can't wait to use the sink unblock to unblock her three/four week old brand new sink 😂 I mean ratings to her for the advertisement... She literally was blindly pulling tit out... This is a comb to comb oceans hurrrr. I've gone a bit mad....

Wouldn't personally call one of each washing detergent etc "mad" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My chavvy 15 year old self would have loved baby faces Chet, but that haggard ballbag face on the train on his story was enough to make me see sense. Coral looks a bit different!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My chavvy 15 year old self would have loved baby faces Chet, but that haggard ballbag face on the train on his story was enough to make me see sense. Coral looks a bit different!
I know we all use a filter like but he really did resemble a haggard ball bag you’re so right 🤣🤣 I was shocked when the filter moved !!

Reactions: 3
I knew two babies (13 months apart) and a white bed wouldn’t mix 😬😬😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ocean is starting the grate on me tbh, she’s a little brat. Sorry. I know it’s not her and it’s the parents but she’s going to be a right cow. They need to discipline her rather than just standing there letting her get away with things, teach her right from wrong and that manners go a long way, starting early will only help her in the future but they are just paving a path of destruction and that it’s ok to act the way she does without repercussions

I just wish they would nip it in the bud now as she’s a gorgeous little girl and it will only make her worse if not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry but Ocean is so so naughty, she has zero discipline they just laugh at her
I feel as though they started showing more of ocean when we were all saying how funny & mischievous she was on here… but it’s kinda backfiring now because it was funny & cute at first, but she’s now starting to be very boisterous & they aren’t disciplining her at all - they should put some boundaries in place ASAP before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ocean is starting the grate on me tbh, she’s a little brat. Sorry. I know it’s not her and it’s the parents but she’s going to be a right cow. They need to discipline her rather than just standing there letting her get away with things, teach her right from wrong and that manners go a long way, starting early will only help her in the future but they are just paving a path of destruction and that it’s ok to act the way she does without repercussions

I just wish they would nip it in the bud now as she’s a gorgeous little girl and it will only make her worse if not.
And with the pair of them always getting their phone out to record her she will think it’s a game and that it’s funny so she will carry on behaving this way . Like you say it starts with the parents need to teach her right from wrong

Reactions: 11
Sorry but Ocean is so so naughty, she has zero discipline they just laugh at her
She’s the type of kid you invite to your kids birthday party for fear of leaving no one out but you’re secretly hoping they cannot make it because you know she’ll make all the other kids cry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.