Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my partner don’t have a joint account either. I only earn £850 a month and he earns over £2000, I don’t think it’s fair that his money should be shared equally with me. I’ve never asked him for money either, ever.

Reactions: 5
Me and my partner don’t have a joint account either. I only earn £850 a month and he earns over £2000, I don’t think it’s fair that his money should be shared equally with me. I’ve never asked him for money either, ever.
Depends if you’re looking after your children so he is able to work and earn more money, We share everything, but we are married. Couldn’t imagine it being any different really. Each to their own though

Reactions: 6
We have a joint account that only my husband puts in to, my part time work money is for kids - clothes, days out, petrol to drive them around. They make me laugh invoicing each other, it might change if they get married

Reactions: 2
Joint account and both wages go into it. I sort all the finances out and it's just easier for me and hubby is useless with bills etc. Even when we weren't married, we weren't billing each other

Reactions: 3
We have separate bank accounts for our own money and pay into a joint account for bills.

How do you deal with presents if they are going out of a joint account? Doesn't the other then have an idea of where their presents are from?

We both have cars which we pay for fuel, tax, etc out of our own bank accounts.
No we don’t check up on each other and neither of us ever check the bank. It’s not something that’s ever been an issue
I feel like that’s more of a friendship type of arrangement rather than a relationship as that’s what I did in my teens with my friends when we lived together. I think there’s a barrier in relationships like that, they’ll never be as one in my eyes and imo that’s so important in a relationship but like I said I’m a bit old fashioned obviously 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
I don’t know if I can deal with Chet at a festival. Going wow man wow every two seconds ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I can deal with Chet at a festival. Going wow man wow every two seconds ffs
Unpopular opinion, but I do love watching him and his friends out. They crack me up 🤣 just a bunch of stupid boys having a good time 😂 I’ll see myself out now…. 🙈

Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion, but I do love watching him and his friends out. They crack me up 🤣 just a bunch of stupid boys having a good time 😂 I’ll see myself out now…. 🙈
He’s been gagging to get out 😂 two kids and lockdown bless him

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised Helen has loosened the lead she has on him and let him out 😂. She’s been out so often lately, he is defo in bad books after that tik tok I think

Reactions: 2
No we don’t check up on each other and neither of us ever check the bank. It’s not something that’s ever been an issue
I feel like that’s more of a friendship type of arrangement rather than a relationship as that’s what I did in my teens with my friends when we lived together. I think there’s a barrier in relationships like that, they’ll never be as one in my eyes and imo that’s so important in a relationship but like I said I’m a bit old fashioned obviously 🤷🏽‍♀️
a barrier because couples don’t share a bank account ? Some 1950s tit going on here 😂

Reactions: 9
a barrier because couples don’t share a bank account ? Some 1950s tit going on here 😂
I have to ignore tit like that 😂😂. I’m happily married and we don’t share bank accounts. No barriers here, my husband is better with money and I’m tit. We both work, both earn. He pays the bills I but the food and anything else the house needs. Works perfectly for us. In the 1950s women probably didn’t even have bank accounts did they lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That will be his last night out shel be up the duff again in no time 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he has a pretty loose leash these days, ae he has a put a lovely roof over her head - supports her and the two kids that are 13 months apart 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were Chet and his mates doing a Jemma Lucy last night/this morning, and inhaling gas from helium balloons?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.