Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they got a play room?? Cause it’s a diner seating area and living room, surely they don’t have 3 reception rooms?

There more then likely is a play room we prob won’t see till she done up the house and get a tour

Have they got a play room?? Cause it’s a diner seating area and living room, surely they don’t have 3 reception rooms?
I’m sure I’ve seen them all upstairs with toys it’s a empty room but there is toys on the floor . Guessing that’s the toy room

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I’ve seen them all upstairs with toys it’s a empty room but there is toys on the floor . Guessing that’s the toy room
Oh that’s so sad 😩 so no toys downstairs for the little ones? Why did they need sofas there and now have a kallax unit of toys instead and some bean bags. Blows my mind, they’re only small for such a small amount of time!

Did I hear right that the kids aren’t allowed in the front room? 🤔
I think that’s very strange. I wish I had more rooms for my kids to run about in and feel like they have space. I couldn’t imagine growing up myself and thinking “oh im banned from that room in the house that is my home” they sound like they’re from the 1800s… children should not be seen or heard kinda bollocks

Reactions: 5
I think that’s very strange. I wish I had more rooms for my kids to run about in and feel like they have space. I couldn’t imagine growing up myself and thinking “oh im banned from that room in the house that is my home” they sound like they’re from the 1800s… children should not be seen or heard kinda bollocks
It’s so weird! I thought she was on about the dogs at first, had to go back and re watch the story! It’s not like they’re messy teenagers who refuse to tidy after themselves they’re just babies 😩

I don’t know about anyone else but I find it odd that they have separate money? Both mine and my partners wage go into our shared bank account and that’s that it’s ours together. None of this ‘my money you owe me this’ maybe I’m just old fashioned🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would have thought that the "living room" which is conjoined with the kitchen would be a better space for the kids. I'm always cooking or cleaning up and I'd rather be able to see them. Maybe that's odd but it would make more sense to me

Reactions: 6
Ellun does her monthly list 😂 and Chet had to pay her WoW I hope Chet tells us how much it is she seem to get a little annoyed

Reactions: 6
Our kids aren’t allowed in our front room as one of them drew all over the Tv and even though the colour came off it still marked it 🤣🤣 we do have a downstairs play room though 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friends house was like that.
We weren’t allowed in the front living room cos that was for her mum and dad but we were allowed in the open plan lounge/dining room where all her toys were and tv.
I never thought it was odd.

Reactions: 5
Haha honestly if I ever feel down I’m just gonna listen to Chet. Least he knows he’s got a fat gob 😂😂. He’s funny without even meaning to be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know about anyone else but I find it odd that they have separate money? Both mine and my partners wage go into our shared bank account and that’s that it’s ours together. None of this ‘my money you owe me this’ maybe I’m just old fashioned🤣
We have separate bank accounts for our own money and pay into a joint account for bills.

How do you deal with presents if they are going out of a joint account? Doesn't the other then have an idea of where their presents are from?

We both have cars which we pay for fuel, tax, etc out of our own bank accounts.

Reactions: 12
Yano what grates me, Chet filming ocean and elvis ‘fighting’ elvis was just swinging his legs he’s a baby, but instead of filming her doing it and half assed telling her to stop, MOVE THE PRAM SO SHE CANT, oh I swear, they have zero discipline for her, I’m surprised she didn’t break her neck the other week acting how she did on the jumperoo??? Siblings fight, it’s natural, but you don’t just let it happen to show Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed a before/after in Bleu, pre-fillers and after fillers? She’s still very pretty, but I do think she looked better before.

😞 Her veneers are amazing though, very natural and not turkey teef a’la Chet and many other reality types.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed a before/after in Bleu, pre-fillers and after fillers? She’s still very pretty, but I do think she looked better before.

😞 Her veneers are amazing though, very natural and not turkey teef a’la Chet and many other reality types.
I disagree with her teeth, I bet they look awful in person. I haven’t seen a single person they look good on, look like stick in teef

Reactions: 7
We have separate bank accounts for our own money and pay into a joint account for bills.

How do you deal with presents if they are going out of a joint account? Doesn't the other then have an idea of where their presents are from?

We both have cars which we pay for fuel, tax, etc out of our own bank accounts.
we have a joint account but transfer £300 each into our personal account for meals out with our separate Friends or my hair or nails and pressies for each other come out of our personal money

Reactions: 1
So if she bills him for money he’s taken of hers then she clearly has an income of her own. I wonder if the new house is in his name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.