Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at anyone thinking Chet doesn’t take anything at festivals 😂. I mean who cares either way but cmon to duck let’s use common sense ffs 🙈😭

Reactions: 18
Sesh doesn’t always mean drugs you know 😂
I have genuinely, NEVER heard anyone refer to it as ‘sesh’ who wasn’t taking drugs 😂 I could be wrong and there could be people who do say that that aren’t on them buuuuut like I said, from my experience they are 😂 coming from someone who in their earlier years most definitely referred to it as ‘sesh’ 😂

Reactions: 11
Again to reiterate - he was boozing and doing helium balloons before ten am... do we really think he peaked and stopped there?

• Haha
Chet isn’t exactly discreet about implying he does drugs either, nor are his friends

Reactions: 12
Chet isn’t exactly discreet about implying he does drugs either, nor are his friends
I wonder if when Ocean and Elvis are old enough they’ll get into drugs and they’ll simply state Chet’s behaviour as a reason not to stop? I mean yeah, we’ve all experimented but few of us have been dumb enough to post the proof of it online. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Again to reiterate - he was boozing and doing helium balloons before ten am... do we really think he peaked and stopped there?
Exactly. He could literally snort a line off Helens egg head and people on this thread would say it’s just talc 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bet he’s sitting at home pissing himself that anyone on here is debating whether or not he takes drugs 😭😂

There was absolutely NO need to move from that toddler bed to a bleeping single bed. That sleeping arrangement is so so dangerous. At least the toddler bed was low to the floor and had the side rails (still shouldn’t be against a wall) but this?! She can easily fall down the side of that. Look how small she is compared to the bed when she was on it! I hope to dear god they don’t have that bed against the wall. She was as advised last time when she bought the toddler bed that it can’t go against the wall. Thick. As. Pig. tit.

Reactions: 10
That new bed is an accident waiting to happen. The adult single duvet set? Isn’t that far too thick for a toddler who isn’t even 2 yet?

Reactions: 5
There was absolutely NO need to move from that toddler bed to a bleeping single bed. That sleeping arrangement is so so dangerous. At least the toddler bed was low to the floor and had the side rails (still shouldn’t be against a wall) but this?! She can easily fall down the side of that. Look how small she is compared to the bed when she was on it! I hope to dear god they don’t have that bed against the wall. She was as advised last time when she bought the toddler bed that it can’t go against the wall. Thick. As. Pig. tit.
yeah Im so confused why she got her that bed? The one before was perfectly suitable for her and she’s only had it for a few months. Plus she isn’t even 2 yet!

Reactions: 7
whys it dangerous to have a bed agains the wall even with sides on ? My son is nearly 3 and has a single bed against the wall but with bed rails on either side still. He will not sleep anywhere else but against the wall, it’s not dangerous??

Reactions: 4
whys it dangerous to have a bed agains the wall even with sides on ? My son is nearly 3 and has a single bed against the wall but with bed rails on either side still. He will not sleep anywhere else but against the wall, it’s not dangerous??
I think they were only small side rails on her toddler bed so was still possible to fall in between the gap of the bed and wall

Reactions: 1

this is why it’s dangerous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

this is why it’s dangerous.
it’s physically impossible for my son to fall ‘between the wall and the mattress’ so deffo not dangerous for everyone.

Reactions: 3
It's not so long ago that she shared the dangers of putting a bed next to the wall. I will never knock someone who has a platform for sharing things like this, that saves lives. It may even have been that exact story above. I was impressed that a week or so later when they got Ocean's toddler bed, that they put it in the centre and didn't let the aesthetic get in the way of safety. Surely just months on, she can't have forgotten?! Or maybe where Ocean is so advanced, she thinks she is not at risk?! or perhaps they will add a guard rail on that wall side? It's giving me anxiety, combined with the big duvets and pillows 😩

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.