Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When england lost the football this summer. Chet went on a rant on IG as he was really mad and saying that the young team members were the reason they lost. And the team members were black. And obviously there was already a lot of havoc after the match and many racists comments online. So a Callum posted afew stories about some of his friends showing their true colours. We had come to the conclusion it was most likely Chet
I think it was more that Chet didn’t openly say anything about standing up against racism rather than what his rant said.

Reactions: 3
I am dead at Chet with the lads on crack and ket at a festival whilst Helens in bed crying at a film with her wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ngl, they make beautiful babies. Ocean is hilarious 😂 Chet makes me laugh, I love seeing my man with his boy mates acting all laddish, being loud etc there’s something really sweet about a group of male friends. I get a long with boys better than girls and Helen is the sort of girl I would avoid. Girls like her do my head in. Sorry not sorry x
Jemma Lucy is that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
there wouldn’t be a chance my fella would be off his bleeping face all weekend shoving whatever up his nose and then coming home to me and our children. Would make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I did find Chet story funny ellun just didn’t shut up he just wants he bed to recover from his sesh

Reactions: 8
What would be the point of ellun getting her boobs done if she wants more children ? Wouldn’t tit make sense to have all your children and then get them done

Reactions: 12
Guys guys

Not sure if any one knew but.... welcome to winter. Deffo tell its winter with this weather 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.