Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love them so much but if I did a shot for every time Chet said man in the bouncy castle stories I would be dead from alcohol poisoning 😂😂.

Reactions: 5
Chet is so unintentionally funny. His vocabulary is so limited it makes me laugh, wow man

Reactions: 20
Chets favourite word is man
And helens favourite word is guys
😂😂😂
Guys this would be perfect for a garden party.
State the bloody obvious Helen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen Chet story how’s is it there having a little fight when it one child slapping Elvis legs, I think Ocean is hard work and he seems to just let her do what she wants even when it’s to Elvis

Reactions: 13
I was in Asda earlier I went to find my son a raincoat but in my head I couldn’t help but speak to myself in Helens voice, “just in geowwwwwggeee” “the quality is amaaazin” 😂 I even thought “5 vests for £5 ya can’t go wrong”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why is she posting a video of the inside of her house but she always puts a filter on it ? I just don’t get that

Reactions: 6
Why have a Tv in the dinning living space and you’ve got a sofe in front of the tv I know it won’t be sat on much but just seems silly to them have a tv there on the wall why not get a couple of arm chairs

Reactions: 14
I understand you don’t want things to be damaged etc and want your living room to be all nice etc but the kids aren’t allowed in the living room of the house they live in? That’s abnormal to me 😂
Makes sense why they never had toys in the living room in the old house. She didn’t even want the kids in there probs

Reactions: 11
I have a living room the kids aren’t allowed in. It’s our calm adult space and we have other rooms for them 😂. Though we’re only in there when they are in bed.

It’s okay rest of us can’t make our minds up anyway
I don’t massively dislike either of them, they both irritate me with some of the things but I more come on here to be nosey and get gossip or share gossip haha

I have a living room the kids aren’t allowed in. It’s our calm adult space and we have other rooms for them 😂. Though we’re only in there when they are in bed.
I get having your own space and I don’t have toys downstairs or out of the playroom but my kids are allowed in any room, it’s there house too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m all for having space for yourself but personally for me that’s my bedroom 🤣 altho my child still invades there too anyway no room is off limits for her. Each to their own tho I guess

I don’t massively dislike either of them, they both irritate me with some of the things but I more come on here to be nosey and get gossip or share gossip haha

I get having your own space and I don’t have toys downstairs or out of the playroom but my kids are allowed in any room, it’s there house too 🤷🏻‍♀️
When they can pay rent they can go in any room 😂. If they went in there I’d never be like get out 😂😂 it’s just my nice chill time. As a parent with a child with additional needs and a disability it’s nice to be able to chill out and relax for an hour.

Chet has defo had a hair transplant hasn’t he bless him. He is obsessed with his locks

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.