Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the STATE of it.. he must have be been very drunk. She’s vile!!
How desperate must you be to do this especially at a time like this when she’s just moved away from everything she’s ever known (Helen) She is so cringe and annoying but fuckin hell I would be fuming if I was her.
I don’t think Chet could get better than helen anyway, she probably isn’t assed. I’m sure there’s been loads of cheating rumours in the past. Just couldn’t imagine pasting loads of tit on tik tok (when they aren’t even on it) 4 years after when they’ve settled down and had 2 kids (13 months apart 😉)

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Chet could get better than helen anyway, she probably isn’t assed. I’m sure there’s been loads of cheating rumours in the past. Just couldn’t imagine pasting loads of tit on tik tok (when they aren’t even on it) 4 years after when they’ve settled down and had 2 kids (13 months apart 😉)
The woman is 37yo, she needs to bloody grow up!

The women is a bit pathetic to bring it up now but think how many times Chet has cheated or tried to cheat and got away with it. Helen probably doesn’t care as long as she has her house and the bank of Chet she is set for life.

Well ELLUN is home 👀 wonder if that girls tiktok has ruined her night out . Pathetic the girl who’s randomly just decided to post it now tho

Reactions: 9
I mean I don’t want to defend him but I feel like him and Helen were very on and off so they could have not even been together in 2017?

Reactions: 1
I mean I don’t want to defend him but I feel like him and Helen were very on and off so they could have not even been together in 2017?
yeah if you look back on her Instagram there are no pictures of her and Chet in 2017

Reactions: 1
my IG shows that she follows him not the other way round so maybe he did follow just to tell her to duck off and then blocked her 🧐🧐

my IG shows that she follows him not the other way round so maybe he did follow just to tell her to duck off and then blocked her 🧐🧐
He follows her on TikTok not insta

I bet Helen is fuming about this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Does anyone what happened to the dog Chet bought his Dad recently called King?
Seems he's justly disappeared and now they have Blue!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.