Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that Chet and Casey haven’t been with each other since the whole zoomin in on Helen’s boobs on the night out 🤔

Reactions: 12
Chet Scat’s story today whilst Elvis sucked a balloon - is his voice getting more and more annoying or is it just me?

Reactions: 1
I have a pair of yeezy trainers and they are so comfy so I would expect the slide to be even better each to their own but there charging and extra £100 for them they are only £50 but so bloody hard to get I’ve enter the raffle for them serval times now

• Heart
The yeezy slides are the best things ever sorry but they look cool af I think 😍 and super comfy 👌🏽

I have a pair of yeezy trainers and they are so comfy so I would expect the slide to be even better each to their own but there charging and extra £100 for them they are only £50 but so bloody hard to get I’ve enter the raffle for them serval times now
I’m convinced that nobody actually wins on those raffles! I’ve entered ever bloody time since they released them 🤣 I must say though, Helen and Chet should’ve sized up. Their feet seem to be hanging off the back of theirs!

Reactions: 7
My god Chet sticking the phone in Oceans face again whilst she’s pouring milk all over and throwing stuff all over the floor 🙄 She’s super clever as well, if they put their phones down, stopped laughing at her and actually taught her right from wrong she’d pick it up in no time.

Reactions: 9
I’m convinced that nobody actually wins on those raffles! I’ve entered ever bloody time since they released them 🤣 I must say though, Helen and Chet should’ve sized up. Their feet seem to be hanging off the back of theirs!
And the fact Helen fits in Chets shoes the little dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t post much on here now as they aren’t annoying as a lot of others
Sorry Chet does make me laugh, those TikToks made me LOL so much. He is funny sometimes 😂😂

I will go off to Chet rave thread now 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t post much on here now as they aren’t annoying as a lot of others
Sorry Chet does make me laugh, those TikToks made me LOL so much. He is funny sometimes 😂😂

I will go off to Chet rave thread now 😂😂
It’s okay rest of us can’t make our minds up anyway

Chet is naturally quite amusing. Annoying AF he knows it too 😂 but he is a laugh 😂

Reactions: 7
Tbh those TikToks made me die inside, he cracks me up when he shows how bad the TikTok era is, like who actually puts make up on to look like they have been beaten up and does a shameful 10 second clip. Embarrassing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.