Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, they were all bleeping pushing and probing the whole time. Get someone in my face like that calling me stupid I would have slapped them into next week šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™m not just on about that fight scene I mean in general she was awful!

Donā€™t know who chets trying to kidā€¦ thereā€™s no way he only spends 20minutes getting ready šŸ˜‚ spends longer than that looking at himself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œSheā€™s been getting wedi for the past fwee hoursā€ šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i donā€™t like to use the word naughtyā€¦ imo kids arenā€™t naughty they are bored or are not being stimulated enough so will push boundaries. Ocean is very clever plus she amazes me when she uses a fork and spoon her fine motor skills are very impressive. Itā€™s actually hard to believe the kid isnā€™t even 2 yet.

How on earth is ellun going out drinking with them trousers I fully expect her to trip over in them the wig looks ok from quickly watching Chet story

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not feeling Helens outfit, she has an amazing figure she could literally wear anything and she chooses that šŸ˜Ÿ

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not feeling Helens outfit, she has an amazing figure she could literally wear anything and she chooses that šŸ˜Ÿ
I agree it kinda drowns her doesnā€™t it? She has a really nice figure and she would have looked loads better in a fitted dress or something not looking like ozzy Osborne lol

I love ozzy just saying šŸ˜‚ but its not the look for our elun

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t why she doesnā€™t dye her hair a similar colour to her rootsā€¦. The overgrown roots look ridiculous

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t get tik toks like that, why doesnā€™t she just message her directly if she cares so much about saving her relationship from a cheating ass šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I donā€™t get tik toks like that, why doesnā€™t she just message her directly if she cares so much about saving her relationship from a cheating ass šŸ¤£
Because she knows how pathetic it would sound to say we didnā€™t cheat but your bf tried it on with me 4 years ago šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she seen it I wonder as sheā€™s now almost grinding on the waiter..

Reactions: 3
i donā€™t like to use the word naughtyā€¦ imo kids arenā€™t naughty they are bored or are not being stimulated enough so will push boundaries. Ocean is very clever plus she amazes me when she uses a fork and spoon her fine motor skills are very impressive. Itā€™s actually hard to believe the kid isnā€™t even 2 yet.
Not trying to show off but my little one has always used cutlery since I can remember, are you sure that isnā€™t normal for this age?

I do agree with the naughty thing, sheā€™s very advanced and needs more to focus on. She would thrive given the right attention.

Reactions: 1
Thoughts ? Lol he just followed her on tik tok

Getting Deja vu. Im from near Belfast, (where this girl is from) wierd story coming up. Joel Corry was DJing at a small town club, all the young people thought it was such a big deal (cringe) and the next day a girl I went to school with tweeted Sophie Kasaii and said he cheated on her. The schoolgirl in question wasnā€™t even at the nightclub she was at home with her toddler and prompted Sophie into an argument over twitter for something completely made up. Moral of this pointless story: it could well be this is a made up story from a low life looking a bit of attentionšŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thoughts ? Lol he just followed her on tik tok

Lol the STATE of it.. he must have be been very drunk. Sheā€™s vile!!
How desperate must you be to do this especially at a time like this when sheā€™s just moved away from everything sheā€™s ever known (Helen) She is so cringe and annoying but fuckin hell I would be fuming if I was her.

Using cutlery is very much a learnt behaviour. Kids learn through watching adults use them and sitting at the table with their parents eating together. You would be amazed at the amount of children that do not know how to use cutlery at all and use their fingers because they are just left with their food.
On the other hand itā€™s not that at all, my child has always used 1 thick plastic fork thatā€™s about 10 years old because she canā€™t stand using anything else as she has a sensory issue but most of the time itā€™s down to lazy parenting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.