Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done now? She’s a very cute little girl, maybe that’s why they let her get away with murder?
Drew on the bed & thrown food on the floor, granted kids do that I know I’m a FTM to a 4 month old so not quite at that stage lol but if the way they just laugh or don’t tell her to stop ect

Has anybody seen the house on Chets insta story! Wow it’s f*cking massive!!!

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely showing now with her lack of boundaries and discipline. She is going to be a nightmare when she’s older if they don’t sort it out. I’m no perfect parent myself, my toddler is about 3 months older than Ocean and he doesn’t throw his food around or his plates on the floor but he also eats at the table like the rest of us. It’s more how they record it too and don’t address it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Drew on the bed & thrown food on the floor, granted kids do that I know I’m a FTM to a 4 month old so not quite at that stage lol but if the way they just laugh or don’t tell her to stop ect

Has anybody seen the house on Chets insta story! Wow it’s f*cking massive!!!
Each to their own but for the money they paid for that house I’d want it to be on its own with some land not on a housing estate

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re not correcting her behaviour at all so it isn’t Ocean is naughty if she isn’t told she’s not to do something she’ll know no different they prefer getting their phone out to film her instead

Reactions: 4
Is Chet loyal to Helen? I’ve heard all sorts... She has such an annoying voice, but she does seem a nice person and she’s with her kids a lot.

Just screencapped this - Elvis is like a moth to a flame to Chet’s mate’s Turkey teef.
TURKEY TEEF

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Chet loyal to Helen? I’ve heard all sorts... She has such an annoying voice, but she does seem a nice person and she’s with her kids a lot.

Just screencapped this - Elvis is like a moth to a flame to Chet’s mate’s Turkey teef.
Those teeth make me cringe so much. They look like they are gonna break 😂

I recon Helen is a massive witch in person but acts lovely and kind online.

Reactions: 6

This is all I see!!

I don’t think she is, we’ve got mutual friends and they say how nice she is. But if a pyscho in her younger days with Chet but nice to everyone else

Reactions: 1

You ever seen the video of Helen banging on chets hotel door haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Reactions: 11
In fairness it was years ago 😂 don’t think there’s anyone who hasn’t done something they regretted. Can’t have been that bad if Chet was begging for Helen back a couple months later 😂😂
Oh was he I stopped following them both for a while years back so didn’t know about any of this

Oh was he I stopped following them both for a while years back so didn’t know about any of this
Yeah they split only for 4 months. During that time he came to Manchester and they’re were seen at the Trafford together but didn’t get back together. They got back together sound Valentine’s Day when he came to hers with a Louis Vuitton backpack as a gift 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
isn’t that the time she punched him ? I remember there being story’s on Ig about her smacking him but yea didn’t last long as they ended up back together

Reactions: 1

She was disgusting on that Bromans programme!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.