Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god imagine being in that restaurant trying to have a nice quiet meal

WE BACK YEH
ENDZ
MUMS ON LOOSE
CHEEEEET 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else find it weird how Chet is with other women? He zooms in on them and barely shows any attention to his actual girlfriend? Even on her post instead of saying ‘my gal’ he has to include her mate 👀🤣

Oh never mind Casey made up for it and zoomed right it on her tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That first post of her going out with Chet his hands on her bleeping fanny pair of grim bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my I didn’t realise how bad her hair is receding! She literally is bald 👨🏻‍🦲 😳

Reactions: 7
I think Caseys had 1 too many😂 zooming in on Helens tits🙈 then in the taxi, there's my girl erm.. There's my actual girl friend😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone come to do my makeup and left my lashes like this I wouldn’t be very happy and I wouldn’t go out like it either!!! They must be amateurs doing that I’d be so embarrassed
I dislike both Helen and Marnie but both of their make ups looked really nice tonight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think Caseys had 1 too many😂 zooming in on Helens tits🙈 then in the taxi, there's my girl erm.. There's my actual girl friend😂🙈
Oh my god I just noticed. They are all gonna fall out again so soon! I can’t believe he did that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Helen looked beautiful tonight.
I’ll see myself out.
Ps is Chet really tiny? Never noticed until I saw caseys video

Reactions: 3
She did look really nice, her make up was lovely. Her pony tail gives her a proper egghead though, surely there's another hairstyle she could have

Reactions: 7
I know people disagree but I do think Helen is much more attractive than Marnie. Even personality wise.
I just find Marnie really annoying.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.