Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie will be furious with him she is already so Jealous when it comes to other girls anyway
Just going to leave these here 🤣🤣
They are so going to fall out soon & I am so going to be here for it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen the woman that owns it?! Her pics are bad but watch her stories for a true sense of what she looks like - it is terrifying and an awful advert for her business. I would pay for them to NOT touch my face.
Should see her in person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Marnie saying ‘Chet can go longer than you’ with a smirk afterwards 😂 I know it’s about drinking but there’s got to be some budding romance between Chet and her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Chet and Casey was up till 6am and Chet wanted more drink I find it hard to believe there was no drugs involved Chet will be sleeping all day now

Reactions: 13
Chet and Casey was up till 6am and Chet wanted more drink I find it hard to believe there was no drugs involved Chet will be sleeping all day now
I’m not sure when I go out proper out like they did last night I do stay up until silly hours and then sleep all day after and I definitely don’t do drugs 😆 but I do know that him and all his pals do them so I’m more inclined to agree

Reactions: 3
Notice how Marnie has posted a pic of the couples at the restaurant, but no Chet & Helen as if they wasn't there🙈

Reactions: 1
Notice how Marnie has posted a pic of the couples at the restaurant, but no Chet & Helen as if they wasn't there🙈
They didn’t put Will and his girlfriend either. Maybe because there friends of there’s and not family or Chets friends??

Helen on a morning walk on with the kids this morning meanwhile chets clearly dead to the world

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.