Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen on a morning walk on with the kids this morning meanwhile chets clearly dead to the world
He was with them wasn’t he? Her second video is ocean jumping in puddles while a guy with tattoos holds the baby reins? Think it was Chet but I’ll look again just incase I’m wrong 👀

edited to add the pic - he was there, no doubt hanging most likely though 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He was with them wasn’t he? Her second video is ocean jumping in puddles while a guy with tattoos holds the baby reins? Think it was Chet but I’ll look again just incase I’m wrong 👀

edited to add the pic - he was there, no doubt hanging most likely though 😅
That’s not his arm that’s a female arm,he has sleeves of tattoos covering his whole arms

not sure who that is though but deffo not Chet xx

That’s not his arm that’s a female arm,he has sleeves of tattoos covering his whole arms

not sure who that is though but deffo not Chet xx
I think it was his mum, who probably stayed over looking after the kids while they were out

Reactions: 2
How are they sat there with the biggest plates of food and not even bothered to by ocean a dinner as well? Just feeding her off there plate wtf, the carvery near me has signs that basically say ask for a little plate to put some of your dinner on for your little one

Reactions: 11
Why not get a little plate and put some food on it so she can help herself?!!
have they really just put the kids in high chairs to watch them eat and be teased with little crumbs ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 10
Why’s Helen acting like she’s moved to Spain? It’s really not that hot, we’ve had rain like everyday for the last week at least 😂 surely the weather can’t be that different to up north? It’s only a few hours away?? Or am I just extremely naive having lived down south forever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s 16 degrees here right now (I’m further north than Helen I’m Newcastle)… I’ve just checked it says same for London? Why’s she acting like it’s 30 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it is cooler up north but who’s that shocked at wearing a tank top on august? It’s still summer, and this summer has been crap. It is humid, but not exactly Dubai weather

Reactions: 14
I’m sure it is cooler up north but who’s that shocked at wearing a tank top on august? It’s still summer, and this summer has been crap. It is humid, but not exactly Dubai weather
I was thinking this I’m sure on her insta she’s got skimpy summer dresses on up north too so can’t of been that much colder 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does Helen think the South of England sits directly on the equator or something? It's not unusual to wear a tank top in August, dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she say Audi or Aldi? 😂😂

I am from where Helen is and to us it always seems like people down south get better weather, even on our hotter days! My mum also lives on the coast a few hours away and that has a climate of its own, it’s crazy.

helen has so much patience with those kids, let me tell you when my little ones whinging it triggers something in my head that makes me want to throw myself off a cliff. I have the patience of a toddler myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say Audi or Aldi? 😂😂

I am from where Helen is and to us it always seems like people down south get better weather, even on our hotter days! My mum also lives on the coast a few hours away and that has a climate of its own, it’s crazy.

helen has so much patience with those kids, let me tell you when my little ones whinging it triggers something in my head that makes me want to throw myself off a cliff. I have the patience of a toddler myself.
I can’t be doing with whining kids

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion alert but I absolutely hate (yes I'm a parent myself) when parents give kids snacks from the supermarket before paying for them. There's no boundaries or patience with their children (or at least be prepared and bring snacks)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.