Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else realise that Chet and Helen quite clearly hate the outfit from PatPat clothing for Ocean? On caseys story the way he’s like “oh I haven’t even done this post” and holds up the outfit. And Helen doesn’t even post it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else realise that Chet and Helen quite clearly hate the outfit from PatPat clothing for Ocean? On caseys story the way he’s like “oh I haven’t even done this post” and holds up the outfit. And Helen doesn’t even post it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
I sent for some clothes from Pat Pat for my granddaughter. They looked lovely on the website but when they came the quality was terrible . Would never buy from them again .

Reactions: 6
Why are they doing Ocean car seat straps so loose she can take her arms out this is so dangerous and bleeping dumb
The worrying thing is, I don't even think Chet noticed until he filmed them. Seat belt safety and making sure they're tight is really the bare minimum when putting your child in the car 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just considering the day out and not the way Ocean was in the car seat. I bet Chet loves being round his brother to do this kind of thing when they have children the same age. It must be nice!

Reactions: 16
So cute the cousins and brothers spending time together and Marnie and bleu but come on no excuse for Oceans car seat straps

Reactions: 3
Helen going ‘it’s low mileage’ a 21 plate car will be low mileage generally?🥴🥴

They’re so engrossed in videoing everything for Instagram that Casey or Chet didn’t see ocean throw her dummy out the car - or maybe they did and decided to leave it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they doing Ocean car seat straps so loose she can take her arms out this is so dangerous and bleeping dumb
Not that I even doubt that they do them tight cause we’ve seen it before but my little one same age is like a ninja getting out of his. I’ll do it as tight as possible and he still gets his arms out.
I literally have to keep pulling over to put them back in. He soon learnt though that I wouldn’t drive like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.