Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet isn’t the best advert for that aesthetics clinic lol oh hi wrinkles 😂
Have you seen the woman that owns it?! Her pics are bad but watch her stories for a true sense of what she looks like - it is terrifying and an awful advert for her business. I would pay for them to NOT touch my face.

Reactions: 3
Yep lol it’s a screen shot from caseys stories today . That play area they went too , looks so sweet though ! But I was so shocked at how he looked!!
It is the best place in the world but I’m gutted I could bump into him running around with his phone out shouting his head off!

Reactions: 1
I think the more time they all spend together they will end up all falling out again, before Chet and Casey were known they was always together they are close

Reactions: 10
Here we go again, Helen the misery guts going about how much her nails cost. Everything boils down to money with her. I didn't see her complaining how much the paint cost the other day. She seems to only have her back up when she has to fork out of her own pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She acts like she never lived in London before she use to stay down with Chet at his mum and dad for weeks/months on end what did she never get her nails done when living down here

Reactions: 5
She acts like she never lived in London before she use to stay down with Chet at his mum and dad for weeks/months on end what did she never get her nails done when living down here
She probably whined and whined about the costs and got it discounted/free for promo 😂

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the woman that owns it?! Her pics are bad but watch her stories for a true sense of what she looks like - it is terrifying and an awful advert for her business. I would pay for them to NOT touch my face.
She looks like a character from bo selecta lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never commented on this thread before but I always read here & I’m sorry but what is that chemistry going on between Marnie & Chet?! They could never be together as Moany Mardie could never have someone that isn’t going to be her lap dog BUT I can definitely see them having some sort of encounter if no one would find out.

Reactions: 14
Never commented on this thread before but I always read here & I’m sorry but what is that chemistry going on between Marnie & Chet?! They could never be together as Moany Mardie could never have someone that isn’t going to be her lap dog BUT I can definitely see them having some sort of encounter if no one would find out.
Omg yes! These 2 will be banging soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've always thought Chet & Marnie were more suited and Helen & Casey more suited 🤣 maybe they'll go on wife swap. Or brother swap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Helen does looks nice tonight, her make up is great she probably pay someone all the time, funny she not moaning about that being expensive and make up artist can be I’m sure it was more then £60

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.