Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the more Helen and Chet are around casey and marnie, the more C and M are going to look ‘less’ if that makes sense?
Marnie always tries to one up them and it was easier when they weren’t together but the more they’ll be around each other the more it will show.
Can’t wait for marnie and her MJ nose to be bought down a peg or two, her actions towards Helen have only shown pure bitchiness so I’m here for it 🍿 H and C through all their faults (and wow there is a lot!) piss on M and C as a couple.
Won’t take myself over the to rave thread just yet though because I still think Chet has some sort of weave and Helen, well, unfortunately I can relate to her partner lifestyle. Only now I have the benefit of hindsight and I’m sure 15 years down the line she will too.

Reading that back sounds crazy. 15 years 😩 in my defence I was 10 years younger then these fools so just goes to show their immaturity. Sometimes it makes me really laugh that these late 20s/30 year olds act this way.

Also. Going back to #shampoogate I bought a very expensive pre shampoo (£5 but obvs I’m a normal person that has a real job, 2 kids 23 months apart just for reference) and my boyfriend used it for 7 days. Now I have a hair regime I buy specific products, I wash my hair once a week so invest because I look after my hair. He washes his hair every single day using the most so he has cheap tit 🤷🏼‍♀️ When I found out I went mental worse then Helen so I really found that funny. And even funnier that people were saying she was out of order for it!

Still not going to the rave thread until I see the middle of chet’s scalp 🤪
I am so lost and confused by this post 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think like any parent when a child keeps snatching something from your own child it does piss you off and you do start to keep away from that child so maybe that will happen as ocean does seem and handful and Chet and Helen do let her get away with what ever she wants

Reactions: 3
She’s hilarious 😂 but I bet she’s a right little horror with other kids 😭 She’s always snatching stuff off Rox lol can see Marnie getting pissed about it!
Oh yeah no doubt! Yep won’t be long until another family fallout lol.
I’m sure she’s an absolute madam haha but she does crack me up sometimes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Cause she can’t afford it anyway 😂 Chet has obviously paid for it in the first place
I’m so confused why people presume she doesn’t bring in any income 😂
She does adverts, she was doing Herbalife too. I bet you’ll be surprised what she brings in. I know someone who’s done her hair for her and she does it for free because when Helen shares it she gets thousands in new clients from it. I really don’t think she relies on Chet for everything financially at all.

does Chet keep walking when he drops that yoghurt the bleeping screb

Reactions: 7
I wonder what accents the kids will have. Both Helen and Chet have extremely strong , different accents.. it’ll be interesting to hear them 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m crying…I’m sure she was going to walk up the stairs until she realised he was recording 😂😂😂😂

Bec
She does adverts, she was doing Herbalife too. I bet you’ll be surprised what she brings in. I know someone who’s done her hair for her and she does it for free because when Helen shares it she gets thousands in new clients from it. I really don’t think she relies on Chet for everything financially at all.

does Chet keep walking when he drops that yoghurt the bleeping screb
Because she billed Chet for a £10 Mother’s Day present. It’s called sarcasm.

I hope the person that did her hair was a very long time ago. It's definitely nothing worth advertising now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just gonna say this is because I always think it when Chet posts stories of Marnie 😂 am I the only one who thinks that visually they look like a good couple 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Just gonna say this is because I always think it when Chet posts stories of Marnie 😂 am I the only one who thinks that visually they look like a good couple 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was thinking this!!!! They actually suit like I would never picture Chet with Helen or Marnie with Casey if they was never together in the first place.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see it only because they love themselves too much. She wouldn’t have him actually going out and not being a slave, also imagine Casey and Helen together. She shouts at him for using her shampoo and he would burst into tears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As much as I do think Chet needs his decorative input as much as helen, that wallpapers bleeping awful 😂 definitely doesn’t match the beige/neutral vibes she’s going for this time around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are they having a dado rail all along their landing 🥴

And the boxing at the bottom!!! Reminds me of a care home and my mums house when I was young 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.