Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #13 Helen's going nutty cos Chets going the footie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That car seat is a bit rank to say Helen’s ‘ocd’ is so bad! Chetnik story if elvis

Reactions: 4
Casey bigging up his bro calling him father of the year while he has a nap on his sofa. Bet marnie bladdaaa Simpson will hate them being around all the time. Can see her and that plum splitting up soon

Reactions: 7
I think the more Helen and Chet are around casey and marnie, the more C and M are going to look ‘less’ if that makes sense?
Marnie always tries to one up them and it was easier when they weren’t together but the more they’ll be around each other the more it will show.
Can’t wait for marnie and her MJ nose to be bought down a peg or two, her actions towards Helen have only shown pure bitchiness so I’m here for it 🍿 H and C through all their faults (and wow there is a lot!) piss on M and C as a couple.
Won’t take myself over the to rave thread just yet though because I still think Chet has some sort of weave and Helen, well, unfortunately I can relate to her partner lifestyle. Only now I have the benefit of hindsight and I’m sure 15 years down the line she will too.

Reading that back sounds crazy. 15 years 😩 in my defence I was 10 years younger then these fools so just goes to show their immaturity. Sometimes it makes me really laugh that these late 20s/30 year olds act this way.

Also. Going back to #shampoogate I bought a very expensive pre shampoo (£5 but obvs I’m a normal person that has a real job, 2 kids 23 months apart just for reference) and my boyfriend used it for 7 days. Now I have a hair regime I buy specific products, I wash my hair once a week so invest because I look after my hair. He washes his hair every single day using the most so he has cheap tit 🤷🏼‍♀️ When I found out I went mental worse then Helen so I really found that funny. And even funnier that people were saying she was out of order for it!

Still not going to the rave thread until I see the middle of chet’s scalp 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think the more Helen and Chet are around casey and marnie, the more C and M are going to look ‘less’ if that makes sense?
Marnie always tries to one up them and it was easier when they weren’t together but the more they’ll be around each other the more it will show.
Can’t wait for marnie and her MJ nose to be bought down a peg or two, her actions towards Helen have only shown pure bitchiness so I’m here for it 🍿 H and C through all their faults (and wow there is a lot!) piss on M and C as a couple.
Won’t take myself over the to rave thread just yet though because I still think Chet has some sort of weave and Helen, well, unfortunately I can relate to her partner lifestyle. Only now I have the benefit of hindsight and I’m sure 15 years down the line she will too.

Reading that back sounds crazy. 15 years 😩 in my defence I was 10 years younger then these fools so just goes to show their immaturity. Sometimes it makes me really laugh that these late 20s/30 year olds act this way.

Also. Going back to #shampoogate I bought a very expensive pre shampoo (£5 but obvs I’m a normal person that has a real job, 2 kids 23 months apart just for reference) and my boyfriend used it for 7 days. Now I have a hair regime I buy specific products, I wash my hair once a week so invest because I look after my hair. He washes his hair every single day using the most so he has cheap tit 🤷🏼‍♀️ When I found out I went mental worse then Helen so I really found that funny. And even funnier that people were saying she was out of order for it!

What rave thread?

It’s not the fact that she was pissed off at him for using it (I think any woman would have been 😂) it’s the fact her first instinct was to press record on her phone and put it on her stories! It’s so childish and pathetic lol.

Reactions: 2
It’s not the fact that she was pissed off at him for using it (I think any woman would have been 😂) it’s the fact her first instinct was to press record on her phone and put it on her stories! It’s so childish and pathetic lol.
You know they’ve gone ‘yea you know what that’s content’ just like when ocean gets their chocolate they film her with it, take it off her, next story she’s got it in her hand again 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
You know they’ve gone ‘yea you know what that’s content’ just like when ocean gets their chocolate they film her with it, take it off her, next story she’s got it in her hand again 🙄🙄🙄
Also her saying it’s £50 a bottle 🙄 no it’s not! It’s £20-£25 for a bottle that size lol why is she doubling the price?

Reactions: 6
Also her saying it’s £50 a bottle 🙄 no it’s not! It’s £20-£25 for a bottle that size lol why is she doubling the price?
Cause she can’t afford it anyway 😂 Chet has obviously paid for it in the first place

Reactions: 3
She probably hoping she get sent a load of freebies of it to promote

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see state of Marnie n cases house yesterday with all the kids there🙈😂 toys everywhere. I bet she will get pissed off with it soon. Chet just chilling out while casey n his mum look after the kids. It looks like Marnie tool Coral n Helen to a crystal shop in the middle of a farm😂 I'm just shocked at Marnie driving herself somewhere..!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.