Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the only reason I watch their stories. I have a daughter a similar age to Ocean and I've replied to a few of Ellun's stories, but she never answers. There's much bigger celebs, with busier lives who always take the time to reply or like comments.

Reactions: 13
She's the only reason I watch their stories. I have a daughter a similar age to Ocean and I've replied to a few of Ellun's stories, but she never answers. There's much bigger celebs, with busier lives who always take the time to reply or like comments.
I’ve messaged helen a few times about certain things to do with ocean etc and she’s actually always replied

Reactions: 1
I have 2 kids my oldest is 2 I gained soooo much weight , I’m currently down 2 stone trust me it happens when you are running round after them be easy on yourself! It takes 9 months to make a baby it takes 9 months to get back to yourself 💗
Exactly this, I’ve just had my first and I seriously thought (not my other halves Doing) that I wanted to get back to my pre baby weight if not less, however since she’s been born, I’ve been lucky enough (to some, not all) to go back to my pre baby weight most of all cause of breast feeding, but my god, I am EATING, every Tom dick and Harry out there, but I look at myself completely differently, I’m so proud of my mum Tum, my tiger stripes, my saggy bum, these things I never thought I’d ever love. And now I look in the mirror with less disgust and more PRIDE, I’m also Lucky my husband also sees that in me too xx

Exactly this, I’ve just had my first and I seriously thought (not my other halves Doing) that I wanted to get back to my pre baby weight if not less, however since she’s been born, I’ve been lucky enough (to some, not all) to go back to my pre baby weight most of all cause of breast feeding, but my god, I am EATING, every Tom dick and Harry out there, but I look at myself completely differently, I’m so proud of my mum Tum, my tiger stripes, my saggy bum, these things I never thought I’d ever love. And now I look in the mirror with less disgust and more PRIDE, I’m also Lucky my husband also sees that in me too xx
And also! My baby doesn’t look at the superficial stuff she looks at me with love, she DRAGS my nipple all over the place but I’m her lifeline, as are most other mums out there to there babies (breast fed or formula fed), so what is a body? We are there for them and they look at us with want and pride and that’s all that matters (sorry this has only occurred to me recently but it’s true! We should be proud mumas) xx

Reactions: 3
She blanks me too lol and any comments on her pics , she ignores unless they have a blue tick

Reactions: 4
Dunno if it’s been said before but I went into helens Depop and looked and the reviews 😱
Few years back she was selling face cream for acne scars so I ordered some then weirdly her post disappeared so I messaged her never heard nothing back luckily enough I did it thru PayPal so I was able to claim a refund .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She blanks me too lol and any comments on her pics , she ignores unless they have a blue tick
Think it just depends really. I messaged her asking where she got oceans cheap high chair from and she replied straight away. As nice as it is when they reply they don’t have to reply to everyone because I bet she gets loads of messages.

Reactions: 4
Think it just depends really. I messaged her asking where she got oceans cheap high chair from and she replied straight away. As nice as it is when they reply they don’t have to reply to everyone because I bet she gets loads of messages.
Oh absolutely, I agree with you. I don't think that engagement is something that she's bothered with. It's not like she seems to be serious about being an influencer. Do they own that sweet business that they're always posting about?

Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely, I agree with you. I don't think that engagement is something that she's bothered with. It's not like she seems to be serious about being an influencer. Do they own that sweet business that they're always posting about?
He does yeah, she doesn’t that’s why she gets away with promoting without stating ad because he won’t be paying her to promote it

Reactions: 1
Helens face covered in the pudding I couldn’t stop laughing and chets laugh too I was dying with laughter 😂😂 Helen looked fuming 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off with Ellen’s new pic not your avarge 25 year old cos you had 2 kids close together your not the first love thought her body all for herbal life talk about make other new mums insecure I’m not a new mum but it not fair of them to make them feel so pressured

Reactions: 17
Oh duck off with Ellen’s new pic not your avarge 25 year old cos you had 2 kids close together your not the first love thought her body all for herbal life talk about make other new mums insecure I’m not a new mum but it not fair of them to make them feel so pressured
Not your average...
duck off
10000000000 of women have had two babies as close and closer than she has at 25
Bore off as well

Reactions: 14
Someone in the comments asked if she was gonna make it 3 under 3, Helen said if she was allowed and that she’s on a baby ban🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the brand lounge , I saw someone posting on lounge insta the other day about them being false and using body shamers as influencers . I googled who they tagged and it was a girl called Abbie pell and she sold stories about shaming new mums to be in shape . Think this is the type lounge want to represent their brand .

So so wrong !

Tbf I’ve had two kids and I defs don’t look like that, but if I did I’d probs be buzzing too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.