Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontcare223

Long time lurker (I love this thread lol) but just want to say I noticed faded store donated 10k to Ashley cains daughters gofundme and I think that’s so great of them to do. Credit where credit is due

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Doobop

I doooornt noooooor about anywun else but this beeeearbear is suuuur neeeedeh wuuurnt sleep anywur except on meh.

*watches chets story* baby soundly asleep on chet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64

EME1102

Oh for gods sake. Click into this thread and all I constantly see are armchair mumsnet members arguing about the same old rubbish!!! I’m not interested in how perfect you are Susan with your rear-facing, non coco pop eating, brightly coloured dressed children (god forbid you bought anything from zara). F me!! Go take it to a mums site it is BORING!!! I have three kids and I still couldn’t imagine having a genuine back and forth on who’s right or wrong on which cereal is best. Goodnight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry but that latest story with the spaghetti strand post may be triggering for some people...... and irresponsible for the teenage following she may have ....,, last week I went through an episode where my 15 daughter refused to eat and eventually fainted due to her thinking she is grossly overweight she is a size 8-10 😔😔😔 (I’m an 18-20!!! What I’d give to be her size)
Thankfully she is now eating again after lots of crying , talking , tantrums , begging 🥺

So her seeing content like this worries the hell out of
Me!!! Shame on you Helen don’t project your body hang ups onto vulnerable people
Not being funny but people are offended by everything. I’m sorry if you’re triggered but really.... it’s a joke and I’m sorry your daughter is feeling that way but it’s nothing new we have all grown up with these pressures and maybe it’s our responsibility as parents to teach our kids to not take social media literally. Some people need to lighten up and maybe see that if you’re offended by something like that then it’s not the rest of the worlds responsibility to post things that are completely unfunny and not offensive in any way. God help comedians like Ricky Gervais.
Don’t take what I’ve said the wrong way I just think it’s crazy how sensitive the world has become and the British humour is built upon sarcasm. That post was meant to be funny; I laughed. I didn’t think oh god she is actually living on that and so must I to look good this summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Some of us have said it before and I’ll say it again, this thread is about CHET & HELEN. Those of you that kick off with each other about every single thing are seriously killing the thread and I think a lot of you would be better suited for mumsnet. This is a GOSSIP site not a parenting tips site.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

littleman123

I think they’re amazing people! I’ve spoken to both of them on numerous occasions and they are SO down to earth. Chet has his heart in the right place it might not seem like it all the time to you guys but he defo does! His stories crack me up! And helen bless her she’s so sweet. Neither of them talk to you like they’re high maintenance, they talk to you as if you’re theyre mate and that to me shows they genuinely appreciate the people that support them. Loads of influencers don’t take the time to engage with their followers and take their lifestyle for granted 🤷🏾‍♀️ They’re a beautiful family🥺 I do wonder if they will ever get married or if theyre not interested in that! I do really hope Chet ties the knot 🥺💍
i think you are on the wrong website hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Fairycake79

Came on here thinking ohhh several pages to catch up on..what have they been up too...

To find people arguing about car seat etiquette...🤣 I deleted my Mumsnet profile for a reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Helpmeout

Fuck me because people don’t dress their kids in garish cartoon clothes that means the kids treated like an accessory? 🤣 Ocean always looks comfy, clean and cute when she’s dressed. Who gives a fuck if she doesn’t wear hey duggee T-shirts. Maybe ocean likes Zara stuff 🤪

Also no I’m not Helen either for the record.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Rox probably just lies there with his eyes closed pretending to be asleep to get away from Marnie because she's 'lituuurullyy guys im going to Costa today and Rox is going to me Mams for the weekend did you know a have a bladda condition?'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How can Ellun call Charlotte Dawson out when she shoved Herbalife in young mums faces after Oshurrrrrrn was born. She said she lost her baby weight from doing Herbalife so which is it egg head? Proof she talks absolute shit

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I’m just honestly baffled as to why it’s turned into a debate about Ocean’s clothes... my little ones wear Zara clothes.. I’m not particularly a fan of “cartoon clothes”... certainly don’t post them all over the gram tho 🙄 tbh as long as they’re dressed, comfy and happy don’t really see an issue with what colour they’re wearing

Reactions: 33

mumoffouryearoldx

Is it just me who thinks Helen and Casey would be more well suited? They both seem quiet and chilled and not too bothered about socials and always most involved with their children where as Chet and Marnie are all for the gram and attention 🤔

Reactions: 32

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I think they’re amazing people! I’ve spoken to both of them on numerous occasions and they are SO down to earth. Chet has his heart in the right place it might not seem like it all the time to you guys but he defo does! His stories crack me up! And helen bless her she’s so sweet. Neither of them talk to you like they’re high maintenance, they talk to you as if you’re theyre mate and that to me shows they genuinely appreciate the people that support them. Loads of influencers don’t take the time to engage with their followers and take their lifestyle for granted 🤷🏾‍♀️ They’re a beautiful family🥺 I do wonder if they will ever get married or if theyre not interested in that! I do really hope Chet ties the knot 🥺💍
Bloody hell Helens mum did you not learn your lesson last time

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gincredible

'I don't know if anyone's ever experienced this before' 😂 no Helen, you're the first person to ever have a newborn who doesn't want to be set down.

Helen should go brunette, going by the stories where you can only see her roots I think she'd suit it much more than the blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I’ve reported them to the police, hopefully his uncle doesn’t see the report and throw it out xx

• Haha
Reactions: 31