Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been growing on me lately but Chet’s story today if Ocean sticking her finger in the plug socket ON seriously make me feel sick. I hate to be a parent bashed but that is seriously bad

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They have been growing on me lately but Chet’s story today if Ocean sticking her finger in the plug socket ON seriously make me feel sick. I hate to be a parent bashed but that is seriously bad
In the UK the plug sockets are perfectly safe. She would need to put her finger into the top hole and then the other two at the same time, it’s a safety mechanism. Although it shouldn’t be encouraged allowing your child to do this, she isn’t at risk.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having Chet as your Dad teaching you how to speak. Ocean will be going to school shouting SHAAAACK when she has a correct answer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s so annoying how Ellun has snapped back the way she has and looks so good. I’m pregnant and just want to be that thin it’s depressing. I wish she’d tell us her secret that can’t just be erba 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The latest story about him and Ellen lol having different styles and him not wanting to take his good off Chet your a 30 year old man the tracksuit fine but take the hood done your ain’t a 17 year old road man

Reactions: 7
In the UK the plug sockets are perfectly safe. She would need to put her finger into the top hole and then the other two at the same time, it’s a safety mechanism. Although it shouldn’t be encouraged allowing your child to do this, she isn’t at risk.
This is correct.

Reactions: 1
I wish they made those cribs when I had my eldest, she was a pain in the ass and wouldn’t sleep anywhere unless she was moving. Would have been a life saver

Reactions: 4
It’s so annoying how Ellun has snapped back the way she has and looks so good. I’m pregnant and just want to be that thin it’s depressing. I wish she’d tell us her secret that can’t just be erba 😶
Don’t be so hard on yourself lovely. Helen has a tiny frame and some people just do snap back xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do see where you’re coming from wanting to just snap back after your baby I was the same but it really doesn’t matter!! Enjoy yourself and your baby ❤❤

I wish they made those cribs when I had my eldest, she was a pain in the ass and wouldn’t sleep anywhere unless she was moving. Would have been a life saver
see I like the idea of these cribs but my son was rocked to sleep from birth and I had such issues getting him into his own bed and used to not being rocked and elvis won’t stay for long in that crib! I don’t know if it was just how my was son though clingy git🤣

7A752D26-33B6-4F30-8689-938F952CE73E.jpeg

I actually still can’t believe he’s 30🤣🤣🤣 poor Helen I really hope he doesn’t just completely bugger off and start partying loads.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Don’t be so hard on yourself lovely. Helen has a tiny frame and some people just do snap back xx
I know it’s just frustrating that I’m such a pig lol. X

I do see where you’re coming from wanting to just snap back after your baby I was the same but it really doesn’t matter!! Enjoy yourself and your baby ❤❤
When I had my first baby I had so much hope because I was breastfeeding but all it did was make me so hungry all the bloody time I couldn’t stop eating and actually put more weight on post giving birth. I just pray this time I’m so busy with both kids I don’t have time to over-eat! X

Reactions: 2
I absolutely take it back then. I never knew this, thank you x

Reactions: 3
She’s only snapped back cause she lives with a man child, she probably thinks he will leave if she doesn’t look banging. Imagine having to be insecure after popping out 2 kids in a year

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I know it’s just frustrating that I’m such a pig lol. X

When I had my first baby I had so much hope because I was breastfeeding but all it did was make me so hungry all the bloody time I couldn’t stop eating and actually put more weight on post giving birth. I just pray this time I’m so busy with both kids I don’t have time to over-eat! X
I have 2 kids my oldest is 2 I gained soooo much weight , I’m currently down 2 stone trust me it happens when you are running round after them be easy on yourself! It takes 9 months to make a baby it takes 9 months to get back to yourself 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have no kids and I’m not as skinny as ELUN . My genetics aren’t fair and I like carbs . My belly may be chubby but it’s full of nice food and I haven’t gotta bend over for Chet to impregnate me . So I’m happy being chubby hahaha

• Haha
She’s only snapped back cause she lives with a man child, she probably thinks he will leave if she doesn’t look banging. Imagine having to be insecure after popping out 2 kids in a year
This is spot on, my friend recently her second baby and literally 3 days after she gave birth her partner said ‘atleast i get my slim girlfriend back now’. He’s said on multiple occasions he’d leave her if she put on too much weight as he wouldn’t find her attractive☹ She’s put herself on a strict diet as she weighed herself and had put on a few pounds, baring in mind she’s not far off her pre baby weight already. It’s so sad and truly believe that’s why Helen does the same. Don’t get me wrong, I’d have loved to ‘snap back’ but I’m still heavier than I was pre pregnancy and if my partner didn’t like it I would show him the door!

• Sad
  • Sick
As much as they annoy me on times they’re so lucky to have their 2 children. If Elvis is anything like Ocean as he grows they’re in for a right treat aren’t they 🤣😍 she’s absolutely adorable! I’ve said it loads of times but she’s like my little one and I just know exactly how she is likely to be off camera too 🤣🤣🤣

How cute is ocean playing with that little ball. She’s adorable 🥰 Chet has a good bond with her and they seem to dote on each other. Shame he’s still big twit!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.