Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give it a couple weeks and she back promoting herbal life saying it got her figure back, when she just some one who is naturally slim which is fine but she is a sell out she would sell crack if it made her money

Reactions: 7
Give it a couple weeks and she back promoting herbal life saying it got her figure back, when she just some one who is naturally slim which is fine but she is a sell out she would sell crack if it made her money
I actually agree with your Herbalife comment, she’s just naturally skinny she’s clearly not doing Herbalife now as we always see them eating takeaways and sweets etc so it’s stupid to promote that as the force behind her figure.

However I’m sure if she sold crack she’d probably make money, I mean supply and demand there’s definitely crackheads about 😂😂😂 but let’s all be thankful she doesn’t 😂

Reactions: 2
I had 2 under 2 and could take a pic like that. Pose the hell out of it on the bed, cover half your arse with a cardigan. Then breathe out and get back to looking after your kids while your druggy boyfriend does whatever he wants (oh wait, that last bit is just ellun)

Reactions: 9
I know my crack comment is extreme but she sells anything the amount of things she promoted and it’s been scams taking people money ignoring people asking her to help get a refund, she just deletes and block people and comments

Reactions: 7
I know my crack comment is extreme but she sells anything the amount of things she promoted and it’s been scams taking people money ignoring people asking her to help get a refund, she just deletes and block people and comments
No I was only joking, they sell absolute tit to be fair 😂

Reactions: 4
Guarantee she’s back on the herbashite and she will be pushing that again soon that’s probably the reason behind the ‘NoT yOuR aVeRaGe 25 YeAr OlD’ post. She’s not the first woman to have 2 kids by 25 though. I had 2 by the age of 23 so unlucky Ellun 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Guarantee she’s back on the herbashite and she will be pushing that again soon that’s probably the reason behind the ‘NoT yOuR aVeRaGe 25 YeAr OlD’ post. She’s not the first woman to have 2 kids by 25 though. I had 2 by the age of 23 so unlucky Ellun 😂😂
My MIL had 4 by 23 🥴🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My Mum had 3 by 25 and was back in her size 8 clothes about 4weeks after giving birth to my sister.

Reactions: 4
My friend has 3 babies and she’s only 22!! I don’t know how she bleeping copes but Jesus 🤣🤣 helen is more like the average now a days!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My friend has 3 babies and she’s only 22!! I don’t know how she bleeping copes but Jesus 🤣🤣 helen is more like the average now a days!
It’s not unusual whatsover 🤣 I had 2 by 19 then had my 3rd at 25!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.