Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why they need to all get out the house for nursery run? Like Chet could literally just take her lol it’s like added unnecessary stress

Reactions: 9
Ahhhh does it hold her straps together? I thought it was just an alarm 😂🙈 I was thinking there’s not much point in that!

I don’t understand why they need to all get out the house for nursery run? Like Chet could literally just take her lol it’s like added unnecessary stress
It seemed like they had other stuff to do. Maybe house viewing? Who knows but I’m sure if Helen had the choice to stay in and only have to get Ocean ready for 8am then she would have. Lol especially if they’re sleeping as crap as they are at the moment with elvi!

Reactions: 1
Helen probably doesn’t trust Chet alone with the nursery staff incase he flirts with them or says some dumb tit so they’d do a safeguarding report

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Egg head is back with a vengeance complete with
The mismatched ponytail lol

Herbalife is back

Soon it will be the three bs lmao

Anyone else waiting for Chet to go on a “sesh” or a “faded work trip” and leave ELUN alone with the two babies ? It’s gonna happen . ELUN will not be a mums on the loose lol .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t pull the straps down if she was strapped in as tight as she bleeping should be. What an idiot.
In all fairness my wee one is a few months older then ocean and she is always taking her arms out of the straps no matter how tight I have them she gets them out 😭😭

Reactions: 8
I’d be lying in bed all day as well if the alternate was sat silently watching her talk to her phone about her bladda

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Rox probably just lies there with his eyes closed pretending to be asleep to get away from Marnie because she's 'lituuurullyy guys im going to Costa today and Rox is going to me Mams for the weekend did you know a have a bladda condition?'

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For all chets faults, it’s so clear to see how much ocean loves him, he must do a lot more than it comes across online and I do like how funny he finds her too, she seems to light up when he’s giving her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For all chets faults, it’s so clear to see how much ocean loves him, he must do a lot more than it comes across online and I do like how funny he finds her too, she seems to light up when he’s giving her attention.
Agree here the other day he didn’t seem aware Helen was filming and as soon as he got home he was straight for Ocean 😍 she’s a real daddy’s girl isn’t she!

Reactions: 4
Agree here the other day he didn’t seem aware Helen was filming and as soon as he got home he was straight for Ocean 😍 she’s a real daddy’s girl isn’t she!
I think it’s because he never gets mad at her even if she is doing something she shouldn’t. So Helen has to take on the role of being “bad cop” like most mums because we are the more sensible ones. I do get it though. I’d love to be the one laughing and playing around all day with my child. But Ocean literally has him wrapped around her little finger lol in his eyes she can do no wrong and find everything she does as a joke. But it is amusing to watch, she’s such a cheeky character 😅🥰

Reactions: 6
Rox probably just lies there with his eyes closed pretending to be asleep to get away from Marnie because she's 'lituuurullyy guys im going to Costa today and Rox is going to me Mams for the weekend did you know a have a bladda condition?'
oh my god, this comment actually has me crying 😭 so bloody true, Rox is a good sleeper because he is so bloody bored of his life 😩🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My kids both prefer their dad even though I’m a stay at home mum and pushover and it is cute seeing Chet with his kids.... still doesn’t give a tit about their safety though. Cant strap them into car seats, parties during pandemics, takes drugs in their presence

Reactions: 6
Ocean is gorgeous bless her heart! You can tell she’s going to be really cheeky the older she gets.. wonder how long it will be before they get her into modelling!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.