Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 11!

I went back few pages on the most liked and couldn’t see a thread suggestion.

Saw someone say this should be a thread title so I’m going with this (hope it’s ok)

Credit to @Dollybird who said it originally!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The latest photo of Ocean kissing Elvis 🥺🥺

To me Elvis hair looks exactly like Oceans. I don’t see jet black at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yayy Thankyou for picking my thread title 😂❤ Everyone Helen or Chet say “Elvis” I say “left the pelvis” out loud lol!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The latest photo of Ocean kissing Elvis 🥺🥺

To me Elvis hair looks exactly like Oceans. I don’t see jet black at all.
Defo isn’t jet black but it is darker than Ocean’s. so curious to see if they look similar or not 🥺

Reactions: 3
It annoys me what Marnie done even more, when Chet says the reason they haven’t shown Evis yet is because they wanted some time with him and for family to see him first! Spiteful witch

Reactions: 24
I can't believe they've put a 2 week old in front of the TV already, those sensory videos are very stimulating, I made the mistake of playing them early (around 4/5weeks) also they're designed for toddlers as well so of course ocean would love it and think its for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.