Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #11 Elvis has left the pelvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not your average...
duck off
10000000000 of women have had two babies as close and closer than she has at 25
Bore off as well
Why does she think she’s the only one who has two kids at 25 😂 almost all my friends had babies around the same time as me and already pregnant with number 2 or already had baby number 2. (as I’ve said before ocean and my daughter have the same birthday) And all my friends are between 21 and 26. So she is pretty much is average 🥴😂

Reactions: 1
Why does she think she’s the only one who has two kids at 25 😂 almost all my friends had babies around the same time as me and already pregnant with number 2 or already had baby number 2. (as I’ve said before ocean and my daughter have the same birthday) And all my friends are between 21 and 26. So she is pretty much is average 🥴😂
Because she has no personality so she has to make her whole existence revolve around being a ‘yummy mummy’ 😂 she needs to get a hobby (or maybe not if that involves her getting caught up in a pyramid scheme)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god she back to sending her love to mums and dad doing the night feeds ffs Ellun I do night feeds but I don’t go on my phone I feed my baby and try go straight back to sleep, it not that big a deal sending love year we really need your love and it makes it so much easier cos you send us love (not) F off feed your baby and go to sleep

Reactions: 14
Helen, we really don’t give a duck about what time you did the night feeds. You have a young baby, we’ve all been there as parents. And while I’m on it we also don’t care about your weight loss journey and your use of Herbalife

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, having zero night feeds myself last night (woowooooo) I was a bit smug seeing she’d been up twice after paying £400 for his fifth crib after being gifted how many? 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not gonna lie, having zero night feeds myself last night (woowooooo) I was a bit smug seeing she’d been up twice after paying £400 for his fifth crib after being gifted how many? 🥴😂
She was going on and on and on about how great it was too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also why is she buying more bottles when she got bottle for Elvis, I use Dr Brown and love them but why does she keep changing she did the same with ocean she just seem to like wasting Chets money

Also why is she buying more bottles when she got bottle for Elvis, I use Dr Brown and love them but why does she keep changing she did the same with ocean she just seem to like wasting Chets money
I’m guessing he’s being really unsettled for her, she’s bought anti colic bottles and she’s trying different things including about 3 different cribs. From personal experience both mine were really unsettled at 2-3 months old.
I’d respect her more if she came out and said he’s unsettled and she’s trying new things because she’s struggling. That’s my biggest issue with Instagram, it’s just not honest. It’s not real life!

Reactions: 13
Ellun start getting ready to say goodbye to Chet he’ll be back sometime in September

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she getting her knickers in a twist about Charlotte’s post for? I don’t think she meant that women who bounce back aren’t real, just that the picture she posted is her reality. Tbh I think more people can probably relate to how Charlotte looks than Helen anyway, seems like a massive humble brag from Helen and another excuse to show off her hot bod to me!

Reactions: 24
bleeping hell Helen really is boring! I think Charlotte was on about not using photoshop and filters not people who bounce back. Why did she take such offence? What a knob seriously. Also, can’t stand Charlotte either!

Last edited:
How can Ellun call Charlotte Dawson out when she shoved Herbalife in young mums faces after Oshurrrrrrn was born. She said she lost her baby weight from doing Herbalife so which is it egg head? Proof she talks absolute tit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Finally something interesting. Helen did a dirty delete too! Helens just bitter not all mums wanna get straight on herbalife and lose it. Charlottes body is also completely different to helens. I don’t know why shes calling Charlotte out shes just raising awareness about her pregnancy and her mum body.

What is she getting her knickers in a twist about Charlotte’s post for? I don’t think she meant that women who bounce back aren’t real, just that the picture she posted is her reality. Tbh I think more people can probably relate to how Charlotte looks than Helen anyway, seems like a massive humble brag from Helen and another excuse to show off her hot bod to me!
Maybe but I absolute despise Charlotte she’s a disgusting human being bad example and stuffs her face full of tit all day every day and makes me want to throw up watching her. Her reference to her bosoms as “udders” as well makes me really dislike her 🤮 she’s it the best advocate for breastfeeding she’s just gross in every way and rinses her dead dad for all he was worth.
I can definitely relate more to Charlottes body but not her personality. Lol I think Ellun just wants beef and more swipe ups via her Lounge ad maybe. Either way I’m here for it!

Reactions: 21
Sorry but fair play to Helen. I’m sick of Charlotte trying to rub in our faces HER reality. Moms are allowed to not like their stretch marks and the jelly belly. I love my children but feel VILE after having them. No matter how much preaching Charlotte does abot being real. I’m glad Helen has done that. Cause if it was the other way round bragging about how good you look after having a baby it wouldn’t be liked. There’s obviously a method behind Helen doing it but. I’m glad she had

Reactions: 26
🍿 juicy.

we here, have proof her frame is naturally small and bounced back “out of her control” so any erbalife is a load of bollocks... also on the subject of erba, Tanya from rhoch does it now... so disappointed I really used to like her.
Looks like she’s deleted it now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.