Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you have to go to theatre for an episiotomy, so forceps too. Not every hospital does ventouse I believe. Pretty sure she had forceps with Ocean
I didn’t go theatre for my episiotomy and my friend didn’t move from her room for the forceps. Elvis sounds like an old man name to me

Reactions: 8
The reveal pic will probably be her in her underwear and her clip on ponytail.. Back to blue hair huns💁🏼‍♀️How long till Helen is on her herbal life.. Angels how I lost my baby weight from Elvis.. Guysss I'm a busy mum of 2 now so I have, 2 shakes & a vegan takeaway with extra seeds, swipe up now to be conned😂
Also, what happened to her clothing range?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
definitely!!! until you know about other cultures and ethnicities, don’t comment on them🙄
What the fudge are you on about, you can have made up names in any culture or ethnicity. Don’t throw that race card at me babes, I think you’re getting yourself into a little pickle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
whats wrong with a made up name???? my whole family has made up names and we don’t see anything wrong with it so why do you?
I just don’t like them, they’re not my style. I prefer traditional names, obviously you and your family don’t have a problem with made up sounding names and that’s good for you. Would be a boring world if we were all the same I guess.

Reactions: 11
My kids are called

Tupac
Mariah
Whitney
Biggie
Akon
Kanye
Cardi

& finally baby ELVIS AKA ELLLWISSSS

• Haha
Just catching up on the comments of the new name.
Isn’t Marnie’s dog called Elvis?? Or she had one called that? Savvie and Elvis??

• Haha
definitely!!! until you know about other cultures and ethnicities, don’t comment on them🙄
nobody has commented on any other cultures and ethnicities, and even if it’s common in another culture to make up names, it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE for someone else to say they don’t like it, we don’t all have to like and agree with everything from other cultures, if youre that easily offended maybe get off the internet! How ridiculous to come on a thread where people are discussing baby names, and then getting all triggered when people say they don’t like made up names 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm not so sure... I would rather a baby Paul over a Reign, Psalm, Saint, Rocket or Kulture.
They just appear real chav like. But everyone has a different opinion. X
All the chavs Dads are called Paul 😂😂😂

Was it CC clarke or another influencer who called their child BirdyBlue? Im sure thats a made up name, ive never ever heard it before in my life 😂😂
is that the kid that has the middle name Ibiza??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
race wasn’t mentioned, you’ve thrown that card in yourself. clearly British Sam, you’ve not been around non-white people to understand the significance of cultural and ethnic made up names. you can stick your race card where the sun don’t shine! you ignorant human being.
Okay 😂😂 do you need a snickers??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
race wasn’t mentioned, you’ve thrown that card in yourself. clearly British Sam, you’ve not been around non-white people to understand the significance of cultural and ethnic made up names. you can stick your race card where the sun don’t shine! you ignorant human being.
Just to clarify when I said I don’t like made up sounding names I meant things like Paizleigh or Tiphaniee. I wouldn’t comment on other cultures and their naming traditions as I know nothing about them.

ETA: Sorry if I’ve offended any of you with kre8tiv names out there! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Elvis🥴 still cant get my head round it. How is he ever going to get any street cred with a name like that. imagine introducing him to you parents... mum this is Elvis 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.