Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they’ve done Elvis cos its like king of rock and Marnie wanted Rox to be ‘Rox Star’.. yano like a bit of a theme.

Elvis Rox 😎

HORRENDOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 11
personal preference but to me Paul is an awful name to give a baby, along with Gary, Barry and Brian 🤷🏼‍♀️
My sister has a friend who's called their baby Barry 😩 how can you grow a baby for 9 months, look at them and think 'yep he looks like a Barry' 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Chet said ocean had taken elvis bottle already but thought helen was earth mother breast feeder?
Took 5 days for my milk to come in after induction and c section, maybe a similar thing for her if she did have surgery

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t choose it myself but I think it could have been a lot worse. At least it’s an actual name and not something made up or a creative spelling.
whats wrong with a made up name???? my whole family has made up names and we don’t see anything wrong with it so why do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
whats wrong with a made up name???? my whole family has made up names and we don’t see anything wrong with it so why do you?
I think this thread alone has demonstrated that everyone has completely different tastes and that’s absolutely fine. But I am totally intrigued as to makes constitutes a made up name🤷🏼‍♀️

The name Paul needs to die with the name Gary. Nobody on this planet gives birth to a baby and thinks “aww I love him so much, he’s so beautiful I’m going to call him Paul!”
I feel the same way about Agnes what kind of parent does that to someone (my parents gave me this middle name) safe to say I had it removed as soon as I turned 16 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I think this thread alone has demonstrated that everyone has completely different tastes and that’s absolutely fine. But I am totally intrigued as to makes constitutes a made up name🤷🏼‍♀️
When I went to register my baby I was chatting to the registra and I said to her I hope I’ve not given the baby a daft name they hate. She said we get all sorts in here, there was someone in the other day who called their kid lanesra. I said that sounds quite pretty, she said yeah but they made it up because it’s Arsenal backwards.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m in shock how many people here actually like the name. I genuinely can’t think of a name worse than Elvis I’m still in shock about it 😂 Ocean is odd but super pretty, Elvis is just grim to me it doesn’t go at allllll

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.