Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little boy who is 7 months is called Arnold ....after my hubby’s hero mr swarzenneger (spelt wrong 😂)
I do think old names are coming back into fashion rather Elvis than standard “typical” names like mason or Archie etc!! Not that there is anything wrong with any name as it’s personal preference!!

Get ready though ladies for Helens (in her accent!) “does any one else’s baby do this”
Or mum hack 101 “the 3 b’s” ......Let’s feed this babies up soooooo they sleep

😂😂😂😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she had to have the ventouse and that’s why she’s not showing the baby’s face ? I had a straight forward birth so not sure if you need theatre for that. But I have a feeling it’s more of a vanity reason as to why they haven’t shown his face. We all know it’s not privacy since they plaster ocean everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel the same way about Agnes what kind of parent does that to someone (my parents gave me this middle name) safe to say I had it removed as soon as I turned 16 😂🤦‍♀️
I love the name Agnes and would totally have it for a child except she would get called slaggy aggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she had to have the ventouse and that’s why she’s not showing the baby’s face ? I had a straight forward birth so not sure if you need theatre for that. But I have a feeling it’s more of a vanity reason as to why they haven’t shown his face. We all know it’s not privacy since they plaster ocean everywhere.
I think they’re just doing what they did with Ocean & they’ll show his face with a professional photo

Reactions: 8
Was it CC clarke or another influencer who called their child BirdyBlue? Im sure thats a made up name, ive never ever heard it before in my life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I went to register my baby I was chatting to the registra and I said to her I hope I’ve not given the baby a daft name they hate. She said we get all sorts in here, there was someone in the other day who called their kid lanesra. I said that sounds quite pretty, she said yeah but they made it up because it’s Arsenal backwards.
A friend of a friend named their baby girl Nivek after her late father Kevin🙃 the sentiment was there🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Probably not showing his face yet as there will be family members that haven’t met him yet.
Not sure on the name elvis!! I just keep thinking of elvis from our girl, Damn that man was fine 😂

you have to go to theatre for an episiotomy, so forceps too. Not every hospital does ventouse I believe. Pretty sure she had forceps with Ocean

Reactions: 2
They didn’t show ocean until they had a professional photo shoot done.
I reckon baby reveal will be a family portrait.

Reactions: 5
you have to go to theatre for an episiotomy, so forceps too. Not every hospital does ventouse I believe. Pretty sure she had forceps with Ocean
Think it depends on how bad it is and how long you have to be taken down to theatre. I wasn’t taken down for either. But that was 12 years ago

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.