Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to the majority ... but I love his name!

Although I don’t get where some of you are coming from by saying the name won’t suit if he’s got light/strawberry blonde hair like Ocean has? You don’t have to have jet black hair like Elvis Presley to share his first name. & that Elvis used shoe polish on his hair. He was a natural dark blonde/mouse brown.

Reactions: 10
Nah I’m sorry but this thread has bleeping finished me tonight 😭 I have been absolutely CREASED reading all the posts, Elvis man 😭 every time I even see the name I actually laugh out loud because I cannot get over the fact they named their child Elvis ffs 😭 Orshun & Elvis, the johnson siblings ❤ With that being said I obviously wish them all the best and I’m sure the baby is gorgeous (shame about the name though)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Really wish she had called him Reef. It’s chavvy but so is ocean and at least there would be a theme 🤣

what direction do you even go with for the next name ??? Nature inspired, famous deceased celebs... then what 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Shark would have been better than Elvis . Then Helen might have got a cleaning sponsorship deal that she’s been pining for . Also Chet used to
Call his white merc “the shark”

Elvis has left the pelvis ....now we wait to see how she copes with two kids under 2 . The snowy Christmas tree will be a distant memory . The clip on blue ponytail for the photo with her “complete” family will return . So will the herbalife and the “mum juice” with the slurping. Chet off to Ibiza next year whilst Helen grafts for more freebies off insta .

Normality will be resumed .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Elvi
I think Shark would have been better than Elvis . Then Helen might have got a cleaning sponsorship deal that she’s been pining for . Also Chet used to
Call his white merc “the shark”

Elvis has left the pelvis ....now we wait to see how she copes with two kids under 2 . The snowy Christmas tree will be a distant memory . The clip on blue ponytail for the photo with her “complete” family will return . So will the herbalife and the “mum juice” with the slurping. Chet off to Ibiza next year whilst Helen grafts for more freebies off insta .

Normality will be resumed .
elvis has left the pelvis 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m dying .....gota be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah Elvis has grown on me you know!

I can see it now, the big cheesey family photoshoot, all on IG stories with 'Suspicious Minds' by Elvis playing in the background, Orrshun stealing the King of Rock n Rolls doh doh. Chet stroking his hair shouting SHAAACK and Helen pouring a bowl of coco pops

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I was growing up one of the neighbours had a dog called Elvis and it was a lil tit, used to chase us when we were on our bikes and skateboards on the street. So Elvis is always guna be a horrible lil tit dogs name to me 🤷‍♀️ Soz Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had an episiotomy and suction cup and was done in the same room (delivery room/labour ward).. not enough time to go theatre baby needed to be out ASAP lol x
I had a baby in the same hospital as Helen last year and they told me the same, if i was going to need assistance I’d be going down to theatre

I had a episiotomy and ventouse delivery in the Labour room cause my demon was back to back and didn’t know till last minute when I was trying to push her out they leave a horrible mark on the baby.!!!

see ocean with him aint she precious and nice to see Chet praising her instead of shouting.!
By the looks of that hair she got her black haired baby

Reactions: 1
my son was born with dark hair but it went super blonde! Both my kids now have blonde hair and blue eyes 😍 me and my partner were both born blonde and now have dark hair

Reactions: 1
His newborn hair colour means absolutely nothing, my daughter had a full thick head of black hair now it’s light 🤣

Reactions: 4
My kids are called

Tupac
Mariah
Whitney
Biggie
Akon
Kanye
Cardi

& finally baby ELVIS AKA ELLLWISSSS
Is it bad that I was debating having Shakur as a middle name for my son? Wanted to do it with my son but his dad was like nooooo. I dont know what it is about naming babies but the ideas can be bizarre you consider EVERYTHING 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with this thread atm I’m in tears. Poor baby. 😭🤣

Reactions: 5
Ocean with little Elvis though 🥰🥰 chets giving her lots of praise too which is lovely to see.
Genuinely really happy for them, hope he keeps it up and really supports his family.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.