Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Elvis is that bad but only because I've watched Our Girl so I associate the name now with that. One mum off of Teen Mom 2 named her kids Lux and Creed which I think is worse. A Real Housewife has kids called Brinkley and Bruin.

Reactions: 6
I don't think Elvis is that bad but only because I've watched Our Girl so I associate the name now with that. One mum off of Teen Mom 2 named her kids Lux and Creed which I think is worse. A Real Housewife has kids called Brinkley and Bruin.
Kate and Rio Ferdinand just called their baby boy Cree it made me think of Kail

Same and the kiwi suction thing as my son had shoulder dystocia, all done in the delivery room
Same also had suction cup and was made aware it was likely we would have shoulder dystocia but luckily didn’t.
I know some hospitals likely do these things in theatre but I think if they’re able to do it in delivery room they will.

Reactions: 1
definitely!!! until you know about other cultures and ethnicities, don’t comment on them🙄
My child is has mixed ethnic background and his middle name is ‘made up’, his grandparents who still live in their native country choose it and it has deep meaning. As does my husbands name and all of his siblings. It’s really taught me how meaningful ‘unusual’ names can be that you’ve never heard of before.

Reactions: 2
Ok what kind of name is Cree? Did Kate and Rio really call their baby that? Rox is tit enough. I can’t deal with these horrible names of objects or animals for kids! Elvis is cringe but at least it’s not an inanimate object, a mythical creature or day of the week 😒

Reactions: 23
No you don’t. I had an episiotomy and it was done in the delivery room
When I gave birth the midwife said if I had any problems with pushing baby out and needed an assisted birth id have to go down to theatre. Save as my friend who had forcep delivery it was done in theatre. Maybe different hospitals have different rules and regs.

When I gave birth the midwife said if I had any problems with pushing baby out and needed an assisted birth id have to go down to theatre. Save as my friend who had forcep delivery it was done in theatre. Maybe different hospitals have different rules and regs.
I had a baby in the same hospital as Helen last year and they told me the same, if i was going to need assistance I’d be going down to theatre

I mean a lot of people don’t have kids no matter what age they are so how would they know?
Was just gonna say this, I don’t have kids I wouldn’t have known and I’m in my 20s 🤷🏼‍♀️

Was just gonna say this, I don’t have kids I wouldn’t have known and I’m in my 20s 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also I’m in shaaaack over the name hahaha

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell alright netmum😂 some of you would hate me! My sons being named after my favourite Rugrat🤣

can someone please confirm Rox middle name is star right?😂😂😂 I also thought her dog was called elvis🙈

Reactions: 1
you have to go to theatre for an episiotomy, so forceps too. Not every hospital does ventouse I believe. Pretty sure she had forceps with Ocean
Not every hospital does. Plus depends on how quickly baby needs to get out. Kid 1 wanted to enter the world sideways trying kill himself on his already messed-up cord. No time to move me at all with him and then I crashed they did everything in the delivery room before taking me to hdu where I was left in a room wondering wtf had happened 🤣 fun times!

Elvis is a crap name for a kid imo but it could've been worse.

Reactions: 2
I’m 19 pages behind and cba reading all the birth chat, but Elvis... 😂😅😩 poor bleeping kid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.