Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake "oops, nearly said his name" no you didnt Chet, pisses me off so much. Just bleeping tell us the name

Reactions: 11
The fake "oops, nearly said his name" no you didnt Chet, pisses me off so much. Just bleeping tell us the name
Anyone would think this child is bloody royalty the way he’s going on! Come on Chet, stop being a tit and tell us instead of wetting yourself over your overpriced horrid coat 🤔

Reactions: 5
Anyone would think this child is bloody royalty the way he’s going on! Come on Chet, stop being a tit and tell us instead of wetting yourself over your overpriced horrid coat 🤔
That's what pisses me off!! Weren't good enough for an OK mag deal so will have to make do with Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I never saw that name coming. Makes Sense now with the king reference

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow they posted! I can’t believe we all missed it. I would never have guessed even with the crown emoji

Reactions: 5
Elvis is a bleeping terrible name!! Literally what people call their pets. Poor kid.

I didnt like Ocean at first but it wasnt horrendous and it has grown on me but.. ELVIS! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.