Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be a short name because that bracelet was no more than 4 letters. im thinking Rex- means king in Latin and matches Rox just like Chet and his brothers names are similar??

Reactions: 2
Has to be a short name because that bracelet was no more than 4 letters. im thinking Rex- means king in Latin and matches Rox just like Chet and his brothers names are similar??
Marnie will be fuming I bet if they called him anything remotely close to the name Rox 😂

also I wonder if he will look like Ocean or have dark hair like Rox? I’m thinking a mini Ocean. I know Helen wants a dark haired boy though

Reactions: 8
I hope ocean doesn’t get jealous 😩
I have the same age gap. My eldest was more bothered about the plumbing in the hospital than his little sister. We had zero jealously but we could’ve just got lucky. I know people who waited until their eldest was about 2/3 who had HUGE issues with jealousy.

My bet is on blue!! Ties in with her, four letters on the bracelet, and he supports spurs and they have a white and blue theme, all points that way really

Reactions: 5
My bet is on blue!! Ties in with her, four letters on the bracelet, and he supports spurs and they have a white and blue theme, all points that way really
Wouldn’t it be a bit silly though as she likes to call herself bleuu 🤣
It does go nice with Ocean though to be fair.

Reactions: 5
I have the same age gap. My eldest was more bothered about the plumbing in the hospital than his little sister. We had zero jealously but we could’ve just got lucky. I know people who waited until their eldest was about 2/3 who had HUGE issues with jealousy.
Mine love each other, but I went to a baby group and someone asked me what the eldest thought of the youngest. I was like yea fine, how are yours, and turns out the oldest (2) had been trying to seriously injure the newborn and the mum couldn’t even sleep in case he snuck in to get the baby. Scary!
looking back at the newborn pics of ocean and Chet looks wrecked, he’s going to age another 10 years

I’m going with noonereallygivesashit Johnson, acting as if they are some a lists. I’ve been on antibiotic cycles longer than they were on tv 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I am dreading the . Oh he is such a good baby, he sleeps through etc

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she will be jealous she seems like a don’t give a tit kind of kid 😂 think she will be more interested in roughing him up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.