Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think anyone would of guessed the name.. I'm not keen tbh. Don't think it goes with Ocean either🤷‍♀️ was it his grandads name then? I think would of been OK as a middle name

Reactions: 10
Told my husband the name and he said what elvis? Are they attention seeking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping why!!! Even reign was bloody better. We will be hearing Elveeeeeees get out the tree next year

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why post half a picture of him ok mag ain’t coming to knock on your door so just show the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow Elvis.... we were all miles off 😂 I think I’m a bit in ‘shackkkk’ at the name choice guys I can’t lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They missed a perfect opportunity to call him “Eyes” 🎶 I mean... Elvis doesn’t remotely go with “Ocean” 😂🤦‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.