Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what an awful name! He’s probably gonna be blonde/strawberry blonde as well like ocean .. a blonde elvis ... wow I can’t get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont think anyone would of guessed the name.. I'm not keen tbh. Don't think it goes with Ocean either🤷‍♀️ was it his grandads name then? I think would of been OK as a middle name
I don’t think his grandads name was Elvis, maybe his favorite singer was Elvis? I can’t get over this 😂😭 names like this only go with exotic surnames not johnson 😭 bleeping scunnered

Reactions: 8
What will baby number 3 be?? Cliff, Rod, Whitney or even Cilla?? I'm literally blown away 🤣 it's all one big publicity stunt isnt it. Poor kid having to go through life with that name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really bugs me when parents give their children ridiculous names then are whining years later when the kid gets terrorised right the way through school. Poor kids

Reactions: 13
Stop it NOW !!!! They clearly had to get that necklace made because nobody would have taken it seriously that they named their baby that . Poor little sod

I am in ...... SHOCK !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the hell possessed them to think Elvis was a good name.. wtaf was they thinking! River would of been better or anything else for that matter..
What a pair of tits poor kids going to get bullied!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe that why she kept going on about him having dark hair holding he have dark hair blue eyes like Elvis

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What will baby number 3 be?? Cliff, Rod, Whitney or even Cilla?? I'm literally blown away 🤣 it's all one big publicity stunt isnt it. Poor kid having to go through life with that name
She said it's her last pregnancy. Got their boy and she's closing shop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I said earlier in this thread the baby wouldn’t appreciate being called lake later in life but now I think he’d very much appreciate over Elvis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.