Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it NOW !!!! They clearly had to get that necklace made because nobody would have taken it seriously that they named their baby that . Poor little sod

I am in ...... SHOCK !
I genuinely thought it was a joke until I seen the bracelet. Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS can’t believe it. Hoping it’s some sort of joke. I have a fair few kids myself and gotta say out of all the names iv heard at play dates, the park, soft play, nursery & school ELVIS has got to be the worst name I have ever heard.

Reactions: 11
Elvis Briggs sounds bloody better than Elvis Johnson. We were that far off with Boris!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good lord. If you don’t know that they put the mothers last name on the baby bands are you even old enough to be on here? Jeeze.

aww I can’t that poor baby. Fuking elvis 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Good lord. If you don’t know that they put the mothers last name on the baby bands are you even old enough to be on here? Jeeze.

aww I can’t that poor baby. Fuking elvis 😭😭😭
I mean a lot of people don’t have kids no matter what age they are so how would they know?

Reactions: 39
Feeling very victimised right now 👀
Hahah glad it’s just my name on here though not in real life 😂 poor kid. Although I have someone on insta who’s son is called Elvis ..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.