Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not seen any posts from casey, considering that's his new nephew. Or Marnie. Thought they was best buddies again now🤔 Chets sister put on her story

Reactions: 9
I bet when Chet been telling all his mates and faded gang they’ve all gone yeah it’s such a cool name rather then be honest and say WTF would you call your child that

Reactions: 7
Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..

Reactions: 25
Not going to lie I do love a unique name but Elvis for a baby is taking it too far 😂 I don’t know what’s worse, when Sam faiers called her baby Paul, or when Lisa Prideaux called her baby Orlando Zeus or when Helen named her baby Elvis Johnson 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Just me who likes the name Elvis then? I think it’s cute & babies always grow into their names.
Its not the daftest name when you have the likes of True, Psalm, Apple and I’m sure someone in the public eye called their kid Wolf..
I love it!! I think it’s so cute!

Reactions: 8
It sounds like 2 names that my 4 year old would call our gold fish. duck sake, just as they were winning us over

Billi mucklowe has a Wolf Nine 😩 and named her baby girl Marvel

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah but those kids probably aren’t ever going to have to work a day in their life.. how serious will employers take someone with the name ‘Elvis’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fuckin Elvis i cant believe they’ve picked that! Lil Wain is all i will call him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t hate it either! Wouldn’t use it myself but don’t think it’s too bad of a name. Everyone’s reactions have made me feel like I’m the only one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.