Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s gonna get her crappy matching tattoo with the ex covered up.

She’s also still saying she just put loads of work in to loose weight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I watched this shitshow shambles so you don’t have to!

this is a boxing channel now guys!
---
So basically they quit when the work became too hard and aye, we can tell you know duck all about it!
---
But don’t worry! If you loved their old podcast they’re doing a new one 🤢
---
Helen thinks she’s low maintenance
---
Helen hates it when people told her to be on her own despite never actually being on her own ever
---
Admits the medication suppressed her appetite BUT IT WAS ALL HER OWN HARD WORK!
---
She’s had a lot of “snide comments” aye… because you’re a snidey twit who constantly lies and never holds themselves accountable.
---
She’s going to laser off a tattoo (sadly not the misspelt FIWL one or the piss poor Elton John)
---
She’s soooooo into metal she’s going to see Nickelback
---
Been slow creating for Sweet Honey Doo Doo because she hasn’t found anything good to steal from in a while…
---
Says she’s not in a rush to move in…
---
Then says she loves visiting him in the countryside. Love, you’ve been there like twice.
---
Then admits that he’s basically at her house all the time
---
Says she deals with toxic social media by ignoring it. I wonder if she considers ignoring by making her own snide comments about tattle comments she’s read 🤔
---
Basically admits that she’s presenting a version of herself that isn’t even the real her even though she’s all about being “real” and “authentic” 🫠
---
Says she tries to be straightforward and honest and now I think she’s purely taking the absolute piss
---
Says she’s never had any cosmetic work done on her face (admits the hyaluronic acid WHICH IS A FILLER YOU NUMPTY)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The cherry on the absolute shitshow sundae and the biggest lie to top them all, she says she doesn’t have many friends. Welcome to another 20 minutes down the tube of cognitive dissonance time with Helen Anderson!
---

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This most recent video was a direct response to conversations she's found on tattle, I feel like this is the only place that she knows to get content from. She addresses topics covered with questions that conveniently address the weightloss from ozempic and adhd meds, the constant relationships and inability to be alone, reiterates her "love" for music, the revamp of sweet honey doo, etc. I feel like these chatty videos are her way of clapping back without actually acknowledging that she lurks here.

Reactions: 24
That's for the summaries guys, saves us watching it. And I just can't anymore. She irritates me too much but you all make me laugh.

Lol diet is like 80% of weight loss so yeah sure you 'going for it' at the gym was the real difference here, not the appetite suppressing meds. GIRL. You can train until you're blue in the face but unless you're a pro athlete (lol) cals in and cals out are all it is.

Reactions: 20
We’ve seen her form. When she says ‘going for it’ does she mean restricting calories…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This most recent video was a direct response to conversations she's found on tattle, I feel like this is the only place that she knows to get content from. She addresses topics covered with questions that conveniently address the weightloss from ozempic and adhd meds, the constant relationships and inability to be alone, reiterates her "love" for music, the revamp of sweet honey doo, etc. I feel like these chatty videos are her way of clapping back without actually acknowledging that she lurks here.
100% 👏

everything she has ‘addressed’ in that video is just a checklist of everything we’ve been discussing and highlighting here 😂 god she’s dense. Helen - tell us you’ve been reading tattle without telling us you’ve been reading tattle.

Sure, you can say you ‘ignore’ the snide comments because as far as we’re aware you don’t post in reply on this thread, but by using what we’re discussing as content for your new video - that ain’t ignoring the comments hun, that’s quite the opposite 😂

how sad to get to the point where your only means of content ideation is using discussion points about your crappy behaviour to try and make yourself seem more interesting… sad.

Reactions: 18
My sofa is 48 years old and has been used by 3 generations! It's still amazing!
---

I'll laugh if she does and it's weight bearing!
That was our old sofa, bought second hand and passed through the family. Even my parents sofa was an ex display.

Reactions: 5
100% 👏

everything she has ‘addressed’ in that video is just a checklist of everything we’ve been discussing and highlighting here 😂 god she’s dense. Helen - tell us you’ve been reading tattle without telling us you’ve been reading tattle.

Sure, you can say you ‘ignore’ the snide comments because as far as we’re aware you don’t post in reply on this thread, but by using what we’re discussing as content for your new video - that ain’t ignoring the comments hun, that’s quite the opposite 😂

how sad to get to the point where your only means of content ideation is using discussion points about your crappy behaviour to try and make yourself seem more interesting… sad.
I'd have more respect for her if she said "I've been looking on Tattle for my ideas. Here's some of the things on there I'd like to address."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even got her trousers off hanging out with mates. Just wear some bleeping clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She will literally put her face to anything for a pay cheque - she is so shameless!

I also loved the caption - “I used some of these dating tips before I got with my current partner” - what a weird way to say that, wouldn’t you just say “before I got with my partner?” Using the word ‘current’ just makes it sound like he’s the one she’s with for now until something else pops up.
I mean, that is usually how it goes

Reactions: 3
Why is she using K18 AND olaplex leave in treatment at the same time? That can’t be good for her hair 😅

Reactions: 10
Im just intrigued. She eats crap and drinks a lot. How is she able to maintain her weight. Shes A LOT. Havent watched a vid in years watched the latest one and 3 mins into her screaming and putting an act im like no thanks 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Last week she was talking about not having many friends...latest vlog features her sleepover with ‘friends’🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just skimmed the vlog, she does look tiny now, but why can I still see her whole entire labia in those Damson Madder trousers?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just skimmed the vlog, she does look tiny now, but why can I still see her whole entire labia in those Damson Madder trousers?! 😂
Actually looks so painful!! She must have constant thrush 🥲🥲
She’s so determined to fit in a lower size that she’s happy to sacrifice her vagina. How toxic, her poor vag :(

• Haha
Reactions: 13