Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Emmapism and @Alien1956 for coming up with the two parts of this title, with special mention to @Lalalalaaaaaa85 for the suggestion of combining the two for the next title. Words slightly amended to make it fit.

Here it is people, the brand new Helga thread. Her threads are moving much more slowly nowadays than in the height of her problematic lockdown heyday - it’s taken us nearly six months to get to a new thread. This is because Helen doesn’t really do anything we haven’t see a million times before so there’s a lot less for us to say 😆.

I watched about half of her latest vlog and was highly amused by how totally predictable and incapable of changing her actions she is. Still constantly eating rubbish, 4 chocolate advent calendars, shopping all the time, bad gym form, slow cooker chilli, half arsed content, and so on. She’s clearly in the process of moving the boyfriend in and he’s becoming more and more present in every video despite her claims he wouldn’t be involved in her channel. She’s doing all the annoying tit she does in every relationship - saying ‘we’ every sentence, talking in a baby voice, giving him significant space for his hobby/‘work’ in her home. She never learns.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I watched her latest few videos and I can't help but wonder if her "ladette" persona is what's stopping blokes from really settling down with her. Not saying women have to be all fae and dainty and never voice an opinion, but Helen is just gross, like 17 year old boy gross. All the farting and belching and talking about poo and pubes and all the beer guzzling pub-rat chat and the "Orite lads" swagger.. It comes across really blokey and grim. I'm sure there must be some fellas out there who like women like that, but I'm relatively certain a lot of guys don't really fancy wifing up someone who reminds them of their mates. She's like the chick men have fun with for a couple of years, but don't really want to take home to their parents.

Reactions: 27
I watched her latest few videos and I can't help but wonder if her "ladette" persona is what's stopping blokes from really settling down with her. Not saying women have to be all fae and dainty and never voice an opinion, but Helen is just gross, like 17 year old boy gross. All the farting and belching and talking about poo and pubes and all the beer guzzling pub-rat chat and the "Orite lads" swagger.. It comes across really blokey and grim. I'm sure there must be some fellas out there who like women like that, but I'm relatively certain a lot of guys don't really fancy wifing up someone who reminds them of their mates. She's like the chick men have fun with for a couple of years, but don't really want to take home to their parents.
This 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Couldn't have said it better than myself. That blokey ladette persona, it's like she's trying to be relatable but at the same time it's too much and try hard. when you make it your entire personality it's so very off putting. It's so put on too, it's what makes her so cringe at times

Reactions: 22
I genuinely believe she has no idea who she really is, what she speaks like or what her interests are. She soaks it all up from around her and mirrors other people.

Baffled by the fact her and the current boyfriend call their hobbies their jobs. Such a bizarre way to go through life. From what we've seen his music sounds horrific. Surely he has an actual day job too? Or does he live off shouting down microphones in miniscule venues in a tracksuit and long tweed coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What happened to not sharing her bf on social media? I haven’t seen his face in the vlog yet but feel like I know so much about him cause she can’t stop talking! 🤣

Reactions: 4
I met Helen last year at a daytime Christmas event but surprisingly she was nothing like her persona. She was with Grace and they were both late, but were really quiet and normal to talk to. My friend didn’t know who Helen was and was chatting to her more than me but Helen didn’t say who she was or what she did for a living even though she was taking photos/ videos for her vlogs (I obviously knew she’d be putting them online). But she wasn’t loud or brash like she comes across on her page which makes me think she’s really trying to shoe horn herself into this different personalities and be something she’s not.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
God just saw some of the Tiktoks. Four advent calendars? FOUR?

Reminds me of that scene from Peep show. Four peshwari naan Jeremy? 😂

Always a giggle to watch Helen 'kickboxing' terribly. Oh things never change with her do they.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like there is an interesting person inside her trying to get out? I started following her for her outfits because there aren't many influencers whose clothes/style I like. But after following her a few months I noticed her style changed and it's not my cuppa anymore.. scrolling back her style is changing seemingly in sync with whatever boyfriend she has 💔 it's really sad actually. I want her to be herself, not be a mirror image of whatever bloke has stumbled into her life. Feel like she needs a good mate to have a gentle word about boundaries..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like there is an interesting person inside her trying to get out? I started following her for her outfits because there aren't many influencers whose clothes/style I like. But after following her a few months I noticed her style changed and it's not my cuppa anymore.. scrolling back her style is changing seemingly in sync with whatever boyfriend she has 💔 it's really sad actually. I want her to be herself, not be a mirror image of whatever bloke has stumbled into her life. Feel like she needs a good mate to have a gentle word about boundaries..
That's lovely and all that but I'd just like her to drive with care for others, starting with not filming herself prattling on about nothing while driving and taking both hands off of the wheel. No style, no substance, just like the illiterate gash that she sells.

New bf looks like he's going to provide and inspire some comical moments, that's a hell of a face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I met Helen last year at a daytime Christmas event but surprisingly she was nothing like her persona. She was with Grace and they were both late, but were really quiet and normal to talk to. My friend didn’t know who Helen was and was chatting to her more than me but Helen didn’t say who she was or what she did for a living even though she was taking photos/ videos for her vlogs (I obviously knew she’d be putting them online). But she wasn’t loud or brash like she comes across on her page which makes me think she’s really trying to shoe horn herself into this different personalities and be something she’s not.
A couple of people in previous threads have mentioned seeing/meeting her IRL and said the same thing - normal, quiet and not annoying. This makes sense to me because she does have good family and friend relationships, which would be hard to maintain if she was as annoying in person and she appears to be on camera.

I’m not sure there is an interesting person inside Helen trying to get out unfortunately. I think she’s a very boring, vanilla person, who isn’t very smart and really doesn’t know herself. That is why she just changes her life/interests etc. to match whoever she’s in a relationship with and could also be why she‘s developed a brash, loud online persona - she’s never been confident enough to sell her content based on who she actually is.

Reactions: 17
Question - does Helen actually need to wear glasses or she is just doing for aesthetic effect?

Question - does Helen actually need to wear glasses or she is just doing for aesthetic effect?
She did say she struggles to see a while ago, while driving, which I was like wtf about as you know, why drive when you know that. You can see through the lenses that they have some sort of prescription in but she doesn't seem to need them all the time, so perhaps half aesthetic half needs to drive.

Reactions: 5
She’s been reading here AGAAAAIN. On about her fellas massive lips in latest vlog. Made a point of mentioning the lip balm being for him because of his hUuUgE LiPz ✨

• Sick
I've no idea what her bf is like but he strikes me as one of those guys that puts on quite an overly confident and arrogant front and thinks he's better than he is. The type of person who rates themselves and others out of 10 based purely on looks and considers himself to be a 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s right Helen, don’t even bother doing vlogmas and now don’t even bother having your shop up during one of the busiest shopping periods of the year 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can’t have running her business getting in the way of Christmas gadding about and drinking, c’mon now!
---
She did say she struggles to see a while ago, while driving, which I was like wtf about as you know, why drive when you know that. You can see through the lenses that they have some sort of prescription in but she doesn't seem to need them all the time, so perhaps half aesthetic half needs to drive.
Only Helen would say ‘I can’t see that well when driving, oh well 🤷‍♀️’.

The frames she’s chosen really don’t suit her - they’re definitely about an aesthetic, rather than what looks good. But I suppose when you don’t have to pay for your glasses you’re not as concerned with getting the a pair that will go with everything and you don’t get bored of.

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has been discussed to death but I forgot about our gal Helen until she just popped up on Katie Snooks story. She’s lost a lot of weight! No shade but I don’t believe it’s just exercise. My gut says ozempic or alternative. I know people debate it’s availability in the UK but you can get variants from boots…

Reactions: 6