Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how Helen can afford a new five grand sofa and a knock through which is probably costing a couple of grand as well when she earns duck all….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I suspect we’d all be pretty annoyed and/or depressed if we knew how much she earns for her poorly presented Insta sponsorships.

I don’t understand why she’s knocked through to her passage? (In her house not a euphemism)
Because she can never be content with what she has or where she is with life and she has far too much time on her hands.

Reactions: 10
Wondering how Helen can afford a new five grand sofa and a knock through which is probably costing a couple of grand as well when she earns duck all….
Socialblade income estimates aren’t reliable, sponsors also aren’t included in their estimates or affiliate links etc

Reactions: 9
I bet she’ll be raging jealous - that woman is what Helen aspires to be but only plays at.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Socialblade income estimates aren’t reliable, sponsors also aren’t included in their estimates or affiliate links etc
For sure, it does say estimate and having had experience with these sites and running social media accounts as my side hustle, the figure in the middle of the estimate is usually right.
Even if she is pulling in bank from sponsorships YouTube isn’t exactly her nest egg like it is for some creators.
---
I wonder what Helen will make of this new market stall in Norwich?

Don’t worry, she’ll just steal her designs 😂
---
Steal her designs probably 😎
Haha read your reply after I commented, we’re all thinking it because we all know she’ll do it!

Reactions: 5
Huge Jimmy Buffet tribute concert in the US last night. Helen not there and not even mentioned it or shared any of the clips people are posting to instagram

Reactions: 8
Just saw her deadlift form in a Tiktok......urggggghhhh how is she not doing her back in?? The bar is so far from her body. Absolute dog tit.

Reactions: 10
I love how this thread is as dead as her "YouTube career" lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how this thread is as dead as her "YouTube career" lol
What more can we all say about various reels of her in her pants, terrible boyfriend choices and constant redecorating?

Reactions: 19
The crap EP cover artwork is what we all did for our 6th form boyfriends band.

Stop with the regression session, Yoko.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What more can we all say about various reels of her in her pants, terrible boyfriend choices and constant redecorating?
Yes, I just don't think there's much left to say. Nothing fundamental changes in her life and her content is woeful 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 11