Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what is going on in that Argos advert with her accent at the beginning!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but what is going on in that Argos advert with her accent at the beginning!?
Sounds absolutely ridiculous?! The ad just came up and I immediately came here to see if others had seen it yet 😂😂 who does she think she is, pretending she doesn't have the worst pronunciation

Reactions: 2
Redecorate, buy expensive clothes, boot camp/gym, partake in boyfriend hobbies, do a brand ad, make a video with a click bait title about relationships, eat junk food, declutter house, breakup, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
During the redo she was talking about how her marriage and how he left her and it was out of the blue. Has ever admitted this before? She probably did but i wasn't paying attention

• Wow
Reactions: 7
During the redo she was talking about how her marriage and how he left her and it was out of the blue. Has ever admitted this before? She probably did but i wasn't paying attention
Has she seen her wedding photos? He looked so miserable! Surely he must have mentioned he’s not happy, and they definitely had loads of arguments 😅

Reactions: 14
She looks TINY in that instagram story! But the kind of tiny where it doesn’t look right and you start to look like a bobblehead figure…
Her deadlift form is making my back hurt from here though, what the hell is her PT doing?!

Reactions: 15
Has she seen her wedding photos? He looked so miserable! Surely he must have mentioned he’s not happy, and they definitely had loads of arguments 😅
They even had a barney getting engaged because she wouldn’t pass him the hat which the ring was under.

Reactions: 9
Redecorate, buy expensive clothes, boot camp/gym, partake in boyfriend hobbies, do a brand ad, make a video with a click bait title about relationships, eat junk food, declutter house, breakup, repeat
Just missed get hair done ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least the grey is gone from her downstairs. My living area is a similar green to her dining area now and it's a beautiful colour.

Two thoughts from the vlog.

I’m assuming that Andy and Grace have moved out of the studio. Grace in a vlog showed her new home studio and the office looks empty.

Second, did anyone else find the conversation about Helen trying to touch Danny’s hair really awkward? I found it particularly uncomfortable to see Danny try and defend Helen as she knows it’s wrong.

Edit: Maybe Danny is ok with it but I know a lot of BIPOC women would not feel comfortable with there hair being touched.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Two thoughts from the vlog.

I’m assuming that Andy and Grace have moved out of the studio. Grace in a vlog showed her new home studio and the office looks empty.

Second, did anyone else find the conversation about Helen trying to touch Danny’s hair really awkward? I found it particularly uncomfortable to see Danny try and defend Helen as she knows it’s wrong.

Edit: Maybe Danny is ok with it but I know a lot of BIPOC women would not feel comfortable with there hair being touched.
I am Spanish (so not BIPOC) but have 3C-4A hair... and if you try touch my hair I *may* chop your hand off lol Touching someone else's hair is ALWAYS wrong, unless you are being asked to.

Reactions: 13
“Alexa, play music by Sword” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Who is she trying to kid?

Clearly still reading her Tattle threads, going off several comments on that latest video.

I feel sorry for her, her life seems quite lonely and aimless. She spends a lot of time wandering around in her own.

Reactions: 14
Why does she want to leave her tit everywhere? 😅 ok, I get it if she wants to keep some things at her bf’s place, but why does she take all the make up and other junk into the office and make it essentially a second 'home' that she so badly didn't want to work from in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense for the 'get ready with me' kind of videos to be filmed at home anyway?

Reactions: 6
So she doesn’t have to think about what she needs to take with her to places, most of us can’t afford to have 3 lots of everything so have be organised.

Reactions: 11
I’m a really new watcher so apologies for being clueless. I watched a video of Helen’s recently and she said something like her husband left her three months ago and she uploaded a video saying her bf leaves stuff at her house and vice versa ? Is this a new person ? So she got out of a serious relationship/marriage three months ago and already in a new relationship? Or do I have it wrong ?