Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Vagina almost out in instagram reel. She makes me nauseous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been watching Helen from the beginning - there have been lots of phases that have really bothered me in her content (COVID era, ect) but this current phase feels so off putting. She's giving off energy that she's too cool to be making content now (probably because her new boyfriend) but I just don't understand how this is her full-time job. Her high energy could be grating previously but at least it felt like she enjoyed what she was doing. All her current content just feels she can't be bothered unless it's a reel in her underwear and I can't really tell what her plan is with her channel anymore.

Reactions: 20
Changing around the office 🤔
Wonder if Andy and Grace still pay for some as they never seem to be in it. Feel like she’ll either have another friend rent half, or rearrange it for a podcast recording space if she’s still planning one with Danni.

Reactions: 8
In the 'Agony Aunt’ video, she mentions 'dropping' some friendships because people no longer put in as much effort as she does. I thought that maybe she meant Andrew and Grace since they don’t seem to meet up that much anymore, or she doesn’t film then, but I doubt that 😅

Reactions: 4
I've been watching Helen from the beginning - there have been lots of phases that have really bothered me in her content (COVID era, ect) but this current phase feels so off putting. She's giving off energy that she's too cool to be making content now (probably because her new boyfriend) but I just don't understand how this is her full-time job. Her high energy could be grating previously but at least it felt like she enjoyed what she was doing. All her current content just feels she can't be bothered unless it's a reel in her underwear and I can't really tell what her plan is with her channel anymore.
Totally agree with you on this. It’s like she just can’t be arsed, I have no idea how or why she still gets brand deals when it’s so obvious she puts no effort into what she does.

she can’t even be arsed to correct her captions on her videos - this irks me beyond belief as it takes no time at all to do, but the amount of ‘influencers’ I see with constant typos in their captions is infuriating. This example also highlights Helen’s constant need to talk with her fake cockney accent - I believe the shop she’s referring to is And Other Stories… but sure, andover stories 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 8
You can tell how little work she actually does by the chair she has in her ‘office’ 😂
Oh man, before my kids came along I had a home office for wfh days and my side job, I made the mistake of decorating it aesthetically and that included my desk chair. Absolutely fucked my back right up on it 😂😂 ended up getting one of those ugly desk chairs you see in corporate offices and did not give a single tit about the room aesthetics after that cause my back was glad I did it 😂

I firmly believe she spends at most, 1-2h a week in that home office

Reactions: 12
Why is her tiktok bio “rocking all over the world” when all she does is go shopping online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's gone back to 1993 with her gold claddagh earrings from Argos 🤷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9