Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sk8666

My predictions for Helen this year:

✨ She is already turning her old studio into a music studio, expect a new band with her and Foghorn Brand any time.

✨Her and Forghorn Brand will embark on a holiday either to a 5 star luxury resort hotel in Mexico or to any of the Disneyworlds/lands.

✨Unnecessary DIY in the home and the studio she shares with Grace and Grace’s husband that Helen flashed once.

✨ She’ll put all the weight back on either because she’s pregnant or because she switches medication.

✨ She will put just as much effort into her channel as she did last year (as in none).

✨ Back to blonde to match Foghorn Brand’s chav aesthetic.

✨This IS a drumming channel

• Haha
Reactions: 45

screamqueen

VIP Member
Helen is looking back at when she first moved into her house with ex-husband, working from the studio (shed in the garden), and now it's her new boyfriend's music studio. She's saying she has changed 😂 No, the only things that change are your partners and house decor. You are still the same old Helen
Wow, been together 5 minutes and yet already she’s given up that garden shed for him to do his ‘music’ in. Where does she find these fellas who are so ready to jump in and take advantage of what she has? I’m no fan of Helen’s, but why is she always so ready to give up her space to accommodate these blokes? Is the studio a way of her keeping him sweet? Where does he usually do his music stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Juststopit

VIP Member
We've got to stop teaching kids anyone who doesn't like you is jealous or has their own issues, sometimes you just suck

Reactions: 44

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Best transformation? She lost weight, there's no definition, muscle tone and she isn't exactly in proportion..... because it wasn't what she did in the gym that lost the weight, probably not much to do with what she did in the kitchen either. How low is the bar if she's getting awarded that? If it was weight watchers I'd get it but this isn't even a good transformation, in my opinion.
Let's remember that she also GAINED the weight while she attended this same fitness academy! That was also a transformation but I didn't see any awards given out for that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

squirrelchick

New hair colour on her insta:
IMG_5698.jpeg

New hair colour on the salon insta:
IMG_5699.jpeg

I know insta pics are BS but the colour difference she does for her hair always irks me. One is ginger, one is brown. Who’s lying? Coz it’s not just different lighting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

LdsLdsLds

What is with this 'never been on a ski holiday' narrative? You have. You went with JBL and took a mate ( was it Josie?) you had a ski lesson and bought new garms for the occasion and everything....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

ekl2000

VIP Member
Even if she is chucking it prematurely she’s got her moneys worth.

Through lockdown and the Fwil days she was on it 24/7 like Charlie Buckets grandparents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Emmapism

VIP Member
Helen: No problem buying herself the newest tech, constant hair cuts and holidays
Also Helen: doesn't want to pay a professional for lessons when they likely earn way less than she does

This. This is why I've always had such a huge problem with her. She just expects people to give her things and do stuff for her.

Like HER dog shits on the carpet and she just waits for her Mum to clean it up. She's a really selfish self-centred person and I've thought it from the first day I saw her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Spud

The latest video must be a joke! Talking about how happy she is being alone!!! Eh? You got into another relationship about 5 mins after Phil. How can one person be so deluded about themselves ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36