Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000024501.png

I got hit with a Specsavers ad on FB today. She says that she loves these glasses so much she's been wearing them all week. Are we meant to change glasses everyday like underwear?!? Oh, how the other half live!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That little mic really bothers me and I don't know why.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2826007
I got hit with a Specsavers ad on FB today. She says that she loves these glasses so much she's been wearing them all week. Are we meant to change glasses everyday like underwear?!? Oh, how the other half live!
They look bleeping stupid, she's like the before part of the should have gone to specsavers adverts

Reactions: 11
So many people use these now and it bothers me too. My misphonia can’t take how it picks up on every sound they make with their mouth
It’s the way you can hear every spec of spit in their mouths 🤮 we don’t need crispy clear audio on every video

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It just reminds me of Zoolander with the tiny phone when they hold it like that.

• Haha
It's just so sad how all of those influencers are the same - one of them starts recording with a DJI mic in their hand, and now ALL of them have to do it
---
Also here we go again, new sofa 🤣

I swear her ‘old’ one is only like 2 years old! 🙄
IMG_6975.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It's just so sad how all of those influencers are the same - one of them starts recording with a DJI mic in their hand, and now ALL of them have to do it
---
Also here we go again, new sofa 🤣

I swear her ‘old’ one is only like 2 years old! 🙄View attachment 2826379
Jfc and she spent a duck tonne on her other one as well, like £5k? I think she got it just before covid (might be wrong). A grand a year on sofas is nuts.

• Haha
She has to be an impulse buyer or something it’s like she’s addicted to spending money non stop on shite! She’s definitely gonna be a hoarder in years to come! This is not a sofa channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I got my sofa in 2019, it's a Loaf and it's still in beautiful shape. It was a purchase I'd always wanted to make and I thought about it for ages. Love my sofa.

She's replacing hers because it was too big for the room when she bought it and she can't stop spending money when she doesn't have to. No value for things these influencer twats. It's always new new new buy buy buy.

As good quality as Loaf Sofas (Loafas?) may be, I can’t imagine hers would have much resale value. It will have been trashed by the dogs, not to mention all the time she has spent festering under a duvet on it. It’s probably honking.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes, I reckon she's trashed it which is partly why she needs a new one so soon. Along with the fact that she can't ever be happy with what she has and must constantly spend money and change her environment.

Reactions: 7
I got my sofa in 2020, its the first brand new sofa i have ever owned and for 1400 I wasnt in a rush to wreck it. Mine still looks immaculate, wth has she done to hers to warrant a new one?

Reactions: 11