Helen Anderson #31 Bigger or smaller, always a twit, never more than when wearing her “beerslut” hat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that new sofa vlog from 2020 and she mentioned that she even paid insurance on it…what was the point if she’s now replacing it after couple of years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if she is chucking it prematurely she’s got her moneys worth.

Through lockdown and the Fwil days she was on it 24/7 like Charlie Buckets grandparents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
In regards to her sofa, she hates it because it’s gray and makes her unhappy ( the whole den does). She “loves” color. She’s also knocking down a wall between her dining room and kitchen and changing flooring. My question is, where is she getting the money to do all of this work?? She just gutted her bathroom and fixed a leak which I assume is not cheap. I feel like she’s in debt up to her eyeballs 👀

Reactions: 21
Just buy some colourful cushions? So wasteful! Her reasons for spending money are always so bleeping flimsy. I'm agonising over buying some new trainers when the ones I've had for two years are starting to get worn/rub and feel uncomfortable. They're causing me pain and I'm like 'still I've only had them a couple of years' 😂 Like obviously I will get new trainers but it shouldn't always be as easy as 'got bored need new'

Reactions: 14
The loaf sofa was definitely smelly! She’s the type that jumps on beds with shoes on so imagine how the sofa was used and abused!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I got my sofa in 2019, it's a Loaf and it's still in beautiful shape. It was a purchase I'd always wanted to make and I thought about it for ages. Love my sofa.

She's replacing hers because it was too big for the room when she bought it and she can't stop spending money when she doesn't have to. No value for things these influencer twats. It's always new new new buy buy buy.
My sofa is 48 years old and has been used by 3 generations! It's still amazing!
---
In regards to her sofa, she hates it because it’s gray and makes her unhappy ( the whole den does). She “loves” color. She’s also knocking down a wall between her dining room and kitchen and changing flooring. My question is, where is she getting the money to do all of this work?? She just gutted her bathroom and fixed a leak which I assume is not cheap. I feel like she’s in debt up to her eyeballs 👀
I'll laugh if she does and it's weight bearing!

Reactions: 11
Mind when she was talking about getting an extension? :LOL:

Reactions: 5
She could reupholster it and make some actually decent content with an independent trader, but no that’s too hard it’s easier to beg to be gifted a new sofa from a company that’s advertised to death.

Reactions: 17
Ok so she has a grey sofa now wants colour but could buy cushions and throws to style it, or just replace the grey wallpaper?

Is she trying to compete with Gabriella Lindley and her sofa buying addiction?

Reactions: 16
I saw Helen and boyfriend when I was out in the city yesterday and she is looking very slim indeed. However, her hair looked awful - it already looks like she’s got 2 months worth of roots and it looked SO dry and ratty

Reactions: 17
Jfc and she spent a duck tonne on her other one as well, like £5k? I think she got it just before covid (might be wrong). A grand a year on sofas is nuts.
Omg remember when she HAD to have it. It was her dream sofa she'd pined after for literally years?? Maybe it's battered and sweaty from all the rotting she does on it.

As for being too big for the room - she said that about having two separate sofas and then picked a corner unit to make it more cosy.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s a bit outdated now as Helen has moved on to chopping off her hair and making sure everything in her house is either rust coloured or burnt orange, but just wanted to drop these screenshots of her not skiing at all ever before on a skiing holiday with mates…
It’s the way she thinks (and other influencers as I know others do this too) that people are dumb and don’t actually remember things she’s done in the past?

Reactions: 8
IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7002.jpeg

‘That’s what makes me happy and it’s very me’ yep for next 2 years maybe? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Helen and boyfriend when I was out in the city yesterday and she is looking very slim indeed. However, her hair looked awful - it already looks like she’s got 2 months worth of roots and it looked SO dry and ratty
Dry and Ratty is their couple name :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Helen just tells it as it is innit?! Well , according to her new video anyway…🤔

Reactions: 2