Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imjustcurious

He doesn't look like he's been to bed for a month and whoever told Shirl that those sunglasses were right for her needs locking up
I feel attacking his nans appearance is a bit much... If she likes them who fucking cares? She's just being a nan and enjoying life, not ripping people off and being a smug twat like her grandson

Reactions: 34

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I have called the horrid little fucker out more than once, even offered him to view my picture to show him that its possible to lose weight, post a picture of any weight loss and get feedback from it.

this is 12 weeks of hard work, no ads, no sales, no fuck all. Just hard work.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Loving the gossip

Am so happy someone made a thread for this little shit. He’s horrible. Carby opened my eyes to them all. Her Instagram is great check her highlights out. Did anyone see when Harry said he wants to open his own cafe 😂 god could you imagine his serving u a burnt Yorkshire pudding and trying to sell you a princess planner on the way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I get the feeling Harry (and towers) probably got bullied a bit at school when they were younger. Neither have male friends and I think it’s obvious Harry at least is gay (absolutely nothing wrong with that) and I feel like I’m instagram he tries so hard to be a ‘lads lad’ and really basks in the feeling of being popular amongst his followers when really he’s just a young lad who lives with his mam and dad.

Reactions: 23

Instawhut!

So, after reading a post about this site being about bullying i was horrified (saw lolliegogglers petition post on her story) i was intrigued and wondered what horrendous things had been said about these wonderful people that were trying to inspire others...

Well i feel like a right naive idiot! I never even though of questioning such people (JT, HP & Mrs HInch) of their intentions because of the people they have 'helped' Now i see it all for what it really is and i think these things should be brought to light. Basically, they are clearly that desperate for some sort of fame, they have lied, been decietful and just generally brainwashed all these people that look for some form of help in their lives, a distraction from their problems, inspiration, someone they can relate to, etc. Dont get me wrong, i am not into name calling and being nasty for no reason, but from What i have read, genuine concern has been expressed and lies have been exposed.

Their little armies will regularly go on about trolls and how awful they are, but then happily descend upon anyone who dares to have an opinion that doesnt lick the arses of said accounts. Aboslute and utter hypocrites, thats a fact not trolling!

I have been thinking about writing this paragraph for some time, but i wanted to know more, before i dared to voice my opinion against their instagram empires.

Honestly, in my experience slimming world didnt work for me, but people like JT and HP made me think that it would by copying them when really all they were doing was feeding my anxiety and obsessing over everything that went in my mouth. I know SW works for LOTS of people and thats wonderful, and i think it would have for me if it wasnt for people like them on IG. Hinching again, fed my anxiety and ocd and i got myself in such a state over my house having one thing out of place, because i had ridiculously high standards set by some random woman in essex that i didnt even know.i had the mentality of 'I live in a decent sized flat with a dog and my partner my home should never be messy' which i know now is utterly obsurd! Dont get me wring i like it tidy because it made me feel better, but the constant spraying, hording and obsessing was ridiculous. And dont get me started on the chemicals/recycling issue!!

Anyway, the point of this post, is to acknowledge and thank you guys for helping me to see the light on these fame hungry instagrammers, as i was i fortunately sucked in!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I went to my group last night harry/harold, this is what happens when you try the plan and follow it properly and don't blow smoke up peoples arses.

I await the day you provide proof of your fabled 8 stone loss, altho I fear they will find bigfoot swimming with the loch ness monster on the moon before that happens.

As i said to your mate creepy fucking jack... it's not too late for you to show your awards...the same as it's not too late for him to do the right thing with all that money from his ill gotten gains.

bastards, the pair of ya.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m on slimming world and I’m doing quite well. We all have a ‘cheat’ at some point. I may go out for dinner and have grilled chicken with a baked potato and salad but then have a pudding. In the grand scheme of it all it’s not going to make a difference having a bowl of ice cream if I’m on plan the other meals of the week. What I couldn’t do (and most people couldn’t) is have a full day eating excessively, going out on the piss every weekend, no speed food at all throughout the week, hangover food etc. He’s not on the plan at all.

He posted some hangover food last week and it was a McDonald’s (he’s now deleted the photo) it was 4 burgers and 3 portions of chips. That’s not normal and he obviously has binge eating issues.

If he was so good at slimming world and had lost 8 stone (bollocks did he, he lost the same 2 stone again and again) why hasn’t he been in the magazine? If he had done it properly, lost that amount and kept it off why hasn’t he been in the magazine? Surely a 21 year old lad who is still enjoying life would be the perfect role model?

Reactions: 19

Disneylover

VIP Member
I feel attacking his nans appearance is a bit much... If she likes them who fucking cares? She's just being a nan and enjoying life, not ripping people off and being a smug twat like her grandson
I agree, I think it's unfair to bring his nans appearance up.

Reactions: 19

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I'm new here 👋🏼👋🏼 I really just had to butt in to say that I don't think I've ever detested anyone as much as this arrogant little cretin!! He's an absolute weasel and how people actually like this ball bag is beyond me 🤬🤬🤬🤬 sorry just had to get it out 😂 rage!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Juliet

Chatty Member
He’s such a little prick. Posts fake weight loss pictures and lies about what he’s lost.

Reactions: 18