Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I hope Shirl is OK, he totally exploited her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him enough was enough. Who puts their Grandmother out there to be trolled and sent derogatory messages. He has no shame in his quest to be a SW hero. He seems to stop at nothing to get likes and publicity....... (what’s the betting Shirl now suddenly shows up on his gram 😂😂)
What happened to his nan? I missed this haha

nothing I hope... he tried pimping her out, made her a profile on insta he was clearly running, like he did for his dad... sad or what.
I don't think his dad's account has taken off as he'd hoped either despite him adding Dad to Harry Pickard in the bio (who feckin cares) so that will be the next one to fade in to oblivion.

Reactions: 3
In all honesty I hope Shirl is OK, he totally exploited her and I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him enough was enough. Who puts their Grandmother out there to be trolled and sent derogatory messages. He has no shame in his quest to be a SW hero. He seems to stop at nothing to get likes and publicity....... (what’s the betting Shirl now suddenly shows up on his gram 😂😂)
I've said before, but I think he thought his grandma was going to be like the nanny pat on towie and was prob fuming when her page didn't take off. I just don't get it - its so weird. If he had kids he'd def be making Instagram accounts for them too. :sick:

Reactions: 2
Harry’s Nan account was created when little David Cyril’s account really took off. He’s a cute little grandad who does SW and everyone loved him, he was on Yorkshire news, in the paper... he even went for lunch for Harry, which is weird.

• Wow
Harry’s Nan account was created when little David Cyril’s account really took off. He’s a cute little grandad who does SW and everyone loved him, he was on Yorkshire news, in the paper... he even went for lunch for Harry, which is weird.
Harry really tried to cling on to him didn’t he! 😂

Has anyone else picked up on the fact he drinks an unholy amount and then appears to drive early the next day? Surely he would still be way over the limit

Reactions: 4
Yep, very much over the limit! Would love for him to get caught. He's a deadbeat. A wannabe. Nothing wrong with being a waiter, but know your place lad. You can't polish a turd and that's what you are. Prick.

Reactions: 7
Oh god prickard is off out. Get ready for videos of him stuffing his face and chewing pizza with his mouth open 🤢🤢🤢🤢

This is getting out of hand now, the woman’s in her late 60’s at least 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 she’s gushing for a 22 year old who could easily be her grandson
Have a word with yourself love
Oh dear god I’m eating a pizza and reading that made me almost throw up, guess that’s one way his account would help me not to eat crap! 😂😂

• Haha
This is getting out of hand now, the woman’s in her late 60’s at least 🤮🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 she’s gushing for a 22 year old who could easily be her grandson
Dat woman has her own issues... starts a new diet every uver day and twice the size now than she started

• Haha
Dat woman has her own issues... starts a new diet every uver day and twice the size now than she started
Sounds a bit like me at the moment I ought to follow her 😂

OMG I've just watched a couple of her video's she's absolutely barking mad 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I stopped following her when she started with her Harry antics trying to be in with the young crowd ... no love have a bit of dignity your a grandmother

Sounds a bit like me at the moment I ought to follow her 😂

OMG I've just watched a couple of her video's she's absolutely barking mad 😂😂😂
😂😂 nutty as a fruit cake

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.