Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It used to rile me when she went on about fitting into kids clothes and then be all 'dont be jealous' not about jealousy, people were concerned!
I really have to wonder about these narcissists who scream jealousy, haters, bullies etc when somebody expresses a valid opinion on one of their posts. Have they never heard of freedom of speech, do they not know what the words bullies, haters or jealous mean or the difference between those things and an opinion. They make themselves look such twats, after all they decided to put their lives on social media and they seriously believe you should only say nice things and praise them even if you don't agree. Get real you prats and stop throwing your toys out of your prams you come across as so stupid and immature.

Reactions: 8
I really have to wonder about these narcissists who scream jealousy, haters, bullies etc when somebody expresses a valid opinion on one of their posts. Have they never heard of freedom of speech, do they not know what the words bullies, haters or jealous mean or the difference between those things and an opinion. They make themselves look such twats, after all they decided to put their lives on social media and they seriously believe you should only say nice things and praise them even if you don't agree. Get real you prats and stop throwing your toys out of your prams you come across as so stupid and immature.
Couldnt be worder better and couldnt agree with you more!!! πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 2
You know what I think? Why on earth would you make an effort to find posts about yourself on tattle life and post about it on instagram? For attention?

You know what I think? Why on earth would you make an effort to find posts about yourself on tattle life and post about it on instagram? For attention?

Reactions: 4

Of course.. they can do the, 'oh poor me look how horrible people are act'. And then watch as their minions write disgraceful things to the 'trolls' i honestly dont get it

Exactly πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ I only liked a comment where someone asked for proof of his 8 stone weight loss. This person wasn’t nasty in the way they said it. Just a normal question. I then got blocked by Harry and princess planning lol for liking the comment. I have never been nasty or bullied them in anyway before this point. IN fact I quite liked princess planning. I was even going to order around Β£50 worth of stuff off her. Just shows how childish and pathetic they both are. You are going to get negativity in all forms of your life. Does that mean you are going to block people who you see on the street?? Princess planning makes out she’s this some kind of nice person who is your friend etc when in fact it looks like she’s the opposite. Good advertising there mate!!! As I certainly won’t recommend you to anyone anymore. All the best!!! 😊😊😊😊

Reactions: 7
I'm new here πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ I really just had to butt in to say that I don't think I've ever detested anyone as much as this arrogant little cretin!! He's an absolute weasel and how people actually like this ball bag is beyond me 🀬🀬🀬🀬 sorry just had to get it out πŸ˜‚ rage!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm new here πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ I really just had to butt in to say that I don't think I've ever detested anyone as much as this arrogant little cretin!! He's an absolute weasel and how people actually like this ball bag is beyond me 🀬🀬🀬🀬 sorry just had to get it out πŸ˜‚ rage!!
I love you already πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Reactions: 8
#jdseasonings - what
you're in great company πŸ‘πŸ»

Is he claiming credit for his poached eggs this morning πŸ€” or is he going to credit the chef at Ganton golf club? Hes not cropped out the branded plate enough 🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.